What's new

PM Yousuf Raza Gillani to American Anchor: Why don't Pakistani Youth leave Pakistan? Who's stopping them?

How can the other half be lost? It will always be there.

The way Zardari is sucessfully working, you think he is gonna let Sind slip from his hands!!
He will create a separate country than let it go. Remember "Pakistan Khappe".
He gave the signal, that if he wanted to he could have said "Pakistan na khappe".

He will say "Pakistan na khappe" whenever he sees the chance to rule over Sind.

The way Zardari is sucessfully working, you think he is gonna let Sind slip from his hands!!
He will create a separate country than let it go. Remember "Pakistan Khappe".
He gave the signal, that if he wanted to he could have said "Pakistan na khappe".

He will say "Pakistan na khappe" whenever he sees the chance to rule over Sind.
I hope that does not happen but honestly if Sind wanted to go their own way I can't see why anybody would have right to stop it. Pakistan don't forget is a federation and the units that joined it out of their choice as did Sind. So if they could elect to join the federation they could elect to leave it. Sindh by the way was the first province to vote to join the Pakistan federation in 1940.

Think of UK a union far older than Pakistan. I am sure you know about the referandum Scotland had. If they had won Scotland would have left the union just like UK did by voting in Brexit from EU.

Think of of it as Sindexit.

Its a shame that judges, SC and ECP along with agencies are all blindfolded when it comes to punishing these filthy politician. I cant imagine what all these, specially ECP would've done if videos of PTI folks would've come to fore wherein they've tried to buy and bribe opposition MNA's - all knifes would be pointing at them and IK.

More to the point, I fail to accept that any of the following would've accomplished without establishment's consent.
  1. Nawaz fled from Pakistan
  2. Zardari roaming freely after all the evidences
  3. Hamza coming out of prison
  4. No action on model-town incident, yet and still no judgment again Showbazz, Nawaz and Rana
  5. Why Fazlu Fraudiye is not behind the bars yet
Establishment's role, their input and aid for corrupts in dysfunctional democracy of Pakistani rotten political system is quite evident. Otherwise, in a fair and square election there is no way in hell a filth like Gilani would outdo Hafeez (cuz former is ethically and morally corrupt with shady past).

This also makes me believe that an honest person like IK doesnt suit establishment, who themselves are and have been indulged in corruption in some capacity and have skeleton in their own closet, otherwise, why on earth they cant punish Nawaz and Zardari co for their sin's?

I can't listen to this constipation face, haar chore MOFO

1614911408249.png

Last edited:

In case anyone of you forget !!!

These ROTTEN BA$$TURDS should NEVER be allowed anywhere near corridors of power.

Have some shame Pakistan and flush these goons out.

Not to mention....Turks are watching it as well. You know this Gilani was a HAAR Chor as well.

PM IK should bring whole country down in one go rather than allowing these turds to slow poison country again.

Shameful person of a nation who screwed us in the past and came back to screwed us again as he got away in the past. How low these people wants us to take us down. No morals, no care as am a Gillani trained by Zardari.

These ROTTEN BA$$TURDS should NEVER be allowed anywhere near corridors of power.

Not to mention....Turks are watching it as well. You know this Gilani was a HAAR Chor as well.

PM IK should bring whole country down in one go rather than allowing these turds to slow poison country again.

On one call from PM IK, we will block the whole of Pakistan within minutes. Enough of this Haramkhori from Politicians.

people here are very short memory sir . benazeer looted country and then go out enjoyed many years when she returned karachi public was flooded on airport like stupids to welcome thier war hero as she bring kashmir with her . same can be said about nazoo chor and others . this country is ignorant for a reason .

people here are very short memory sir . benazeer looted country and then go out enjoyed many years when she returned karachi public was flooded on airport like stupids to welcome thier war hero as she bring kashmir with her . same can be said about nazoo chor and others . this country is ignorant for a reason .

What more do you expect from this bhooki nangi, unpar, jahil corrupt qoum. Bat such tou such hai magar bat Ruswai ki :rolleyes1:

Good response from PM Yusuf Raza Gilani.

Also note, he didn't allow India to annex Indian Occupied Kashmir like Cartoon-e-Azam PM Imran Khan has done.

PM Imran Khan: "What... I should do, launch an attack on India?" Duh!

(He has still not resigned)

You live in the UK!!
I don't believe. Or is it that followers of the corrupt thugs, who probably settled in the UK on the fake grounds of political persecution in Pakistan , are still corrupt to the core.

Good response from PM Yusuf Raza Gilani.

Also note, he didn't allow India to annex Indian Occupied Kashmir like Cartoon-e-Azam PM Imran Khan has done.

PM Imran Khan: "What... I should do, launch an attack on India?" Duh!

(He has still not resigned)

Really that's the response you expect from a PM of a country or any country, instead of looking at the reasons and there own performance? How old are you and have you got your wisdom teeth yet or you are too old and dentist have taken them out and chuck them out with some grey matter too? No wonder i have never seen any one with so many negative ratings.

can we please hang the wardi walla protecting Zardari please! i am sick of these maderchors ruling over Pakistan!!!

if bait mehsud was a terrorist then how are zameen and zameer chor wardi walla thaikay dars are not!

he is right .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom