What's new

PM Shehbaz Sharif hints at more loadshedding in July

I heard that in Pakistan people who don't use electricity also receive a bill.

Nothing will happen. The people of Pakistan can be taken for a ride and these crooks figured that out a while ago. People who let themselves get exploited deserve more exploitation. The educated people are fleeing Pakistan. I met a family from Lahore. Husband did his PhD in France after learning the French language. Wife is now doing her PhD research in The Netherlands. They don't want to go back to Pakistan after the latest PDM drama. The people of Pakistan have no future. It is the same old filth.

Bill of 1 unit of electricity

Attachments

• 2f2e58a7-a69b-4d4d-aed4-150a7241592e.jpg
    2f2e58a7-a69b-4d4d-aed4-150a7241592e.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 52
I think Sharif and Co. did not do much due diligence of the economy before acquiring the government.

More loadshedding?

I am more afraid keh kaheen riots na ho jayen.
Not possible warna yeh haal na hoa hota pakistan ka

its good time imran khan should go vacation for 3 months

imported jaany bajwa jaany or awam jaany
This is what i also think, Imran khan should relax sit back and watch the show. He did whatever he could, pakistan people are just ghulam and will remain so

Prime Minister (PM) Shehbaz Sharif on Monday hinted at more loadshedding in the month of July citing increasing prices of oil and gas in the international market, ARY News reported.

With the rise in energy prices globally, there are only two options: those who can afford the higher prices will pay them; those who cannot afford such prices will have to learn to do with less or none.

I just don't see what patwaris and jiyalas thought the PDM would do for Pakistan beyond destroy it, maybe they are happy for this chaos and pain aslong as a bhutto or sharif is in power

Pak Rs devaluation, taxes on oil, rise in global prices would mean a triple whammy on oil prices.

Pakistan’s industry has to cope with high utility prices and now high oil prices.

I just don't see what patwaris and jiyalas thought the PDM would do for Pakistan beyond destroy it, maybe they are happy for this chaos and pain aslong as a bhutto or sharif is in power

I will be very blunt. I have noticed that many Punjabi and Sindhi voters are unfortunately very shortsighted. They like to think about their street and neighborhood. There is also an element of we must remain in power. It is the bitter truth. What else can motivate anyone to vote for fuedal thugs and corrupt family businesses?

When PML-N and PPP enjoy sizable support in their respective regions despite mass corruption and mismanagement I blame the supporters in these regions. The fun fact is that even the supporters from Sindh and Punjab are set to suffer amidst chaos and instability.

Will this be a final straw that breaks the camel back?

Forex reserves depleted by more than half.
Pakistani Rs losing it's value by 20%.
Electricity prices through the roof.
Inflation of food items at record levels.
Load shedding appears suddenly while the country produces excess electricity.

Allah's way of exposing the corrupt, but will the Pakistanis see the light?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom