What's new

PM seeks Rs. 1.15 lakh crore investment in infrastructure, targets 60 new a

is it me or does there seem to be a lack of comprehensive planning involved? What about the emphasis on roads and public transportation? TOI recently reported on how there is little Indian black money in Swiss banks but fails to neglect how Congress completely did not take action for yrs. I hope Modi publicizes it. if he does not, that means BJP is corrupt as well. How come they did not jump on this information?

TOI recently reported on how there is little Indian black money in Swiss banks but fails to neglect how Congress completely did not take action for yrs.

you seriously think they will take action against themselves :lol:

I hope Modi publicizes it. if he does not, that means BJP is corrupt as well. How come they did not jump on this information?

Creators of black money will be punished: Narendra Modi

PS all and I literally mean all political parties in India are corrupt what really matters is extant of their corruption

a airport in my city jallandhar:victory::bounce::yahoo::yay:

Airport ka kya halwa banaoge if there is no airlines. Ludhiana airport ka haal dekha hai. Man this is just one way to gather fundings for the upcoming elections.

They will build roads...but these roads will be of such subpar quality you will ask yourself how it could have costed $$ billions. The government will say "Job well done" and the masses will be ecstatic.

Airport ka kya halwa banaoge if there is no airlines. Ludhiana airport ka haal dekha hai. Man this is just one way to gather fundings for the upcoming elections.

hmm i slightly agree with u but an airport in a city means starting of new infra projects nd more jobs to locals...international flights na sahi national flights to chalengi :).......it will b good for my relatives if they r coming from bombay side they first land in delhi or amrtsr now they cn directly cm to my city :)....but if i see ur POV u r also correct...:)

Yaar when will some capable Govt come
Sardar ji Kuch karo yaar mere Bahar Padne ke sapne Dube ja rahe hai

Many of these projects are old projects that I have been hearing about since years.

Bro how do you think India's growth rate is going to get back to 8+%??? It's not going to happen overnight, such investment in infrastructure CAN and WILL spur the Indian economy on as a whole and add 10s if not 100s of billions to the Indian GDP. Poor infrastructure is one of India's biggest hurdles to economic growth this is just the truth- any economist will tell you that. If India can sort out its infrastructure issue then it will easily see another 1-2% of annual economic growth each year, sort out a few other issues you've got another 1%, sort out a few more you've got another 0.5% etc etc. There is not "magic bullet" to address India's economic growth woes- it is a damn slow and multi-faceted process. Who ever ends up leading India post-2014 has to be doing similar polcies.

Large FDI inflow will also stabilize the rupee

Back
Top Bottom