What's new

PM Nawaz under pressure to let Musharraf go, claims PML-N leader

Breaking News: Government working on providing a safe passage to Musharraf....His name is likely to be removed from ECL in a couple of days....Dawn News

This looks like the deal is done, Allahu Alim. It is over for Imran Khan/Tahir Qadri. I am suspecting Qadri might be flying back to Canada since his objective is completed if the reports are about Qadri and why he came, Allahu Alim.

Game over for Imran Khan. Expect Pakistan army in Islamabad pretty soon to ensure the protection of the properies including red zone, Allahu Alim.

This looks like the deal is done, Allahu Alim. It is over for Imran Khan/Tahir Qadri. I am suspecting Qadri might be flying back to Canada since his objective is completed if the reports are about Qadri and why he came, Allahu Alim.

Game over for Imran Khan. Expect Pakistan army in Islamabad pretty soon to ensure the protection of the properies including red zone, Allahu Alim.
Army is already serving as a third layer of protection. But like Javid Ch said, unless Musharraf is not allowed a safe passage and two ministers (my guess Pervaiz Rasheed and Khawja Asif) are not removed from prominence, more marches like Azadi and Inqilab march will keep coming until the government exhausts and calls it a day...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom