What's new

PM Nawaz under pressure to let Musharraf go, claims PML-N leader

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
RAWALPINDI: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is under pressure to let former president Pervez Musharraf go, claimed Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) leader Raja Zafarul Haq, Express News reported on Sunday.

Indirectly referring to the ongoing agitation against the government, Haq reportedly stated that the “whole drama” in the country was taking place in order to get the former president released.

“Hidden forces which didn’t want legal action against Musharraf and wanted a safe exit for him are pressuring the premier,” the PML-N leader remarked when asked to clarify who exactly was pressuring the prime minister.

On March 31, Musharraf was formally charged for subverting and circumventing the Constitution by imposing emergency on November 3, 2007. Musharraf had rejected the charges levelled against him.

Qadri, Imran

Haq also claimed that Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairperson Imran Khan and Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) chief Tahirul Qadri were working on an international agenda.

PTI’s Azadi March is scheduled to take place in the federal capital on August 14 while PAT’s “revolution” march will be announced after the Youm-e-Shuhuda, which is being observed today.
PM Nawaz under pressure to let Musharraf go, claims PML-N leader – The Express Tribune

Javaid Ch also pointed to this a few days ago
1102358516-1.jpg

1102358516-2.gif

Now you can understand why Shuja Pasha met Imran Khan few days ago and why a retirement is eagerly awaited by the government.

Ab yahan par bhee ISPR ke news chalay ge ya iss thread ko bhee delete kadena chaheyay? :P @Luftwaffe

i am of the view that NS need to close this Mushy chapter & move on, Mushy is the least of the problems Pakistan is facing right now... the sooner they let go the better for PAK
Musf ka chakar nahin hay bahi, noora team working against Pak since a long time and supporting terrorist wings

i am of the view that NS need to close this Mushy chapter & move on, Mushy is the least of the problems Pakistan is facing right now... the sooner they let go the better for PAK
I don't think getting mushy out of the way would put a check on those elements, one day or another these elements will keep coming up with disturbances since this suits their interests.

I don't think getting mushy out of the way would put a check on those elements, one day or another these elements will keep coming up with disturbances since this suits their interests.
A solution which is acceptable to both parties need to be reached ASAP.... sometime a short term solution is reqd even thou is a KARWI GOLI

A solution which is acceptable to both parties need to be reached ASAP....
Actually the problem is that there are two parties, a beneficiary, a broker and two pawns involved. A settlement between parties and benificary will leave pawns nowhere so the situation is fairly complex for a simple deal.

hehehe, kab tak deal karo gay Pakistan ki, I see raw is very active

Nawaz sharif want to send musharaf in UK, that's why he want to create chaos in the country, so that he get the reason for safe package. Nawaz sharif can't forget 10 year safe Package deal with Musharaf & K.S.A.

nawaz sharif actual place is Hell, they way his party supported terrorist against Pak army and innocent people of Pakistan

As a senior poster, yes you are right!
But are they listening you?
Sorry to let you know some of the stupids in the kitchen cabinet , wants to use MUSHARAF issue as a preasure tool against army?
Well , all I can say it's too, late now face the music!

A solution which is acceptable to both parties need to be reached ASAP.... sometime a short term solution is reqd even thou is a KARWI GOLI
Friend ,
That time is gone , it's time for nawaz to pay back, the madness of his minsters?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom