What's new

PM Nawaz Sharif offers sale of defence equipments including JF 17 Thunder aircraft to Senegal

I think Pakistan will be expecting 8 to 10 Jf-17, just like they have done the deal with some one which is undisclosed but I think its Myanmar and Myanmar is also not a good customer but they wants to create customers first.

Even then it exceeds their defence budgets. Best buyer could be Afghanistan or Iran

Side lines again, huh. Looks like the side lines of the UN is where all the action is.:tup:

that means Senegal will have the most advanced air force among West Africans. I may be wrong, but excluding Nigeria & Ghana, most of the militaries in the area are incompetent and useless.

???

benefit from us in agriculture.........and research......we are not a big fan of scientific research on any field...Senegal find yourself with someone who do research ....Malaysia and Turkey are role model for you in the Muslim world.

Sorry, Pakistan must find good wealthy customers.

JF-17 not for sale to Africa.

entire military budget is $220 million. how many are they going to buy 4 to 8?

When I was young I used to buy Airfix kits. Then assemble them. These guys are going to buy the wheels this year and then slowly work up until year 2030 the full thing will be ready to fly .....

This is my post @Mad_Scientist What have you done with my post

@WebMaster
I have invaded you. Hahaha

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesV92HOAEP.jpg
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesF107F21A.jpg
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images6DAMYMEL.jpg
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images7MKB04U7.jpg

Sorry for trolling. Please forgive me. The administration will reply to your query.

Wealthy customers won't buy Jf 17

Wealthy customers won't buy Jf 17

well SL Air Force said we are still considering about buying the Jf-17

Srilanka should buy but JF17 Blk III
Senegal will might buy the blk 2 as it is cheaper

wish it works out

As per officials the deal is already signed with delivery to start in the next 2 years.

Bharati's said same thing about Mi-35 Deal but you know what happened.
you are right, Pakistan got 4 Mi35, 3 sqdns of Su35, 4 sqdns of Pakfa and 5 sqdns of S400 SAM's.... ohh wait. 4 Mi35's -that's 3 less than what Afghan Airforce has.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom