What's new

PM Nawaz Sharif gifts horse to Emir of Qatar

Pakistan is not known for its horses or for its horsing culture, what top breed can NS gift him to impress the emir?

Did jamiama gift imran from his own pocket or from our money ?
Wasn't it the same family how bailed out nawaz in helicopter case and in panama case .

Wasn't qurbani of rare birds wasn't enough ?

How shamelessly nawaz supporters use Islam to justify wrong doings .

Bhai Sahab go to Supreme court and file a case that Nawaz Sharif is using tax payers money and giving horses to Emir of Qatar.. Supreme court doors are open to all...

Qubani of birds LOL please Arabs also came in Musharaf era and even before that to hunt the birds etc in Pakistan this time it's being only highlighted because of panama case...

shamelessly?? Many gifts were given to many people Like president of Turkey Shahbaz Sharif gift a horse and others

rather then calling other shameless Patwari Darbari and etc etc do something practical

Sort of like suwar ki ulad Hussian Nawaz gifts his suwar dad 540 million ruppees in gifts.

You can call him whatever you like.. without quoting me..

ab meri tarbiyat apki trhan hai nahi k galian do ya patwari patwari kahon... DEMOCRACY learn the meaning :D :D

ab meri tarbiyat apki trhan hai nahi k galian do ya patwari patwari kahon... DEMOCRACY learn the meaning :D :D

I've said this before and I will say it again a hundred times, anybody who steals poor nation's money should be subjected to the worst kind of swearing.

Woh paisa kya Hussian Nawaz ne apni gand randwa kar kamaya tha?

If a 22-grade government servant i.e. COAS can send horses to Sri Lanka, then so can the PM who is the chief executive of state, not an employee.

If a 22-grade government servant i.e. COAS can send horses to Sri Lanka, then so can the PM who is the chief executive of state, not an employee.

What was the purpose of COAS gift to srilanka. Because the purpose was mentioned clearly by COAS. And who came to pickup the horses. PAF or Srilankan airforce ? And what is purpose of PM Nawaz gift ?

Instead of making a comparison learn a fact or two about COAS gift and then start comparing both apple and oranges.

What was the purpose of COAS gift to srilanka. Because the purpose was mentioned clearly by COAS. And who came to pickup the horses. PAF or Srilankan airforce ? And what is purpose of PM Nawaz gift ?

Instead of making a comparison learn a fact or two about COAS gift and then start comparing both apple and oranges.
Wrong argument Sir. We cannot give judgements on the purposes of the gifts. It's about authority and the PM is the highest authority in the state. If you don't like what the PM did, don't vote him into power next time.

If you insist on judging people, then I will judge these incompetent Generals as harshly as I want.

This is Conflict of Interest, PM is Making his Personal Relations Stronger & Using Tax Payers money & resources to send Gifts, It is just Sickening to see this Elite Class Ruining Pakistan, a Gang of 10 as Sheikh Rasheed always tells...

todays-cartoon-1266-e0f2a262e0f83ef837a1b6ba80593692.JPG

I've said this before and I will say it again a hundred times, anybody who steals poor nation's money should be subjected to the worst kind of swearing.

Woh paisa kya Hussian Nawaz ne apni gand randwa kar kamaya tha?
Babloo was 15 yrs old cant wash his Gaf that age and Bublee was 19 & half ready to run away

This is Conflict of Interest, PM is Making his Personal Relations Stronger & Using Tax Payers money & resources to send Gifts, It is just Sickening to see this Elite Class Ruining Pakistan, a Gang of 10 as Sheikh Rasheed always tells...
They always do like this since 35 yrs of power .

Wrong argument Sir. We cannot give judgements on the purposes of the gifts. It's about authority and the PM is the highest authority in the state. If you don't like what the PM did, don't vote him into power next time.

If you insist on judging people, then I will judge these incompetent Generals as harshly as I want.
Pay from pocket not state money for personal gains simple dont mix two .

What a shame .....when we ll have some sane leadership.
Qatri letter is tarah nahi milta my friend .

People die here for starvation and these asshole give gifts to each other like it's their own money friendships do after u leave pmship

Only per hour flight cost of C130 is around 7100 dollars/hr. Component around 6000 dollars/hr.

Bhai Sahab go to Supreme court and file a case that Nawaz Sharif is using tax payers money and giving horses to Emir of Qatar.. Supreme court doors are open to all...

Qubani of birds LOL please Arabs also came in Musharaf era and even before that to hunt the birds etc in Pakistan this time it's being only highlighted because of panama case...

shamelessly?? Many gifts were given to many people Like president of Turkey Shahbaz Sharif gift a horse and others

rather then calling other shameless Patwari Darbari and etc etc do something practical

done many things practical in my own capacity

why would i go to supreme court. so ur leader can bring one more letter from qatar that woh gora b hum ne he pakistan ko dya tha ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom