What's new

PM Nawaz Sharif gifts horse to Emir of Qatar

Speculations, Presumptions.Unless Prime minister states explicitly he gifted horse for this very purpose, your claim doesnot has any leg to stand on

Fair enough. Similar speculations and presumptions stating that it was for the letters have no leg to stand on either. Fair is fair, right?

May be... but there was no special treatment before the letter was revealed in the court. The gas agreement was signed in 2014 I believe, the second agreement was signed in 2015 and the blessings of our beloved Prime Minister only started coming after the famous 'khat'.

Ps: Non Qatari company recently offered gas to Pakistan at much lower price compared to Qatar so it must be gifts coming from Qatar rather than other way around

Seems like speculation, as above.

May be... but there was no special treatment before the letter was revealed in the court. The gas agreement was signed in 2014 I believe, the second agreement was signed in 2015 and the blessings of our beloved Prime Minister only started coming after the famous 'khat'.

Ps: Non Qatari company recently offered gas to Pakistan at much lower price compared to Qatar so it must be gifts coming from Qatar rather than other way around
u mean to say PM is bribing a prince with a Horse ?

u mean to say PM is bribing a prince with a Horse ?

There is a long history of such gifts between Pakistani PMs and CsOAS and Middle Eastern monarchs stretching back decades. Nothing new.

whats wrong .. head of states do gift each other. its nit as if he is gifting a some thing extra ordinarily expensive. Its a HORSE !!
Nothing wrong if it is being done for national interest but it raises a lot of question when a qatari family comes to the fore to defend our Prime Minister and the never ending episode of gifts commences.

He didn't give any gift to the Saudis who have been his caretaker for so many years after exile, it depends on the timing of gift and when he is in deep trouble, he starts giving gifts to his aide; it raises a lot of questions

They are enjoying like kings, Prince and Princess. In Urdu I can say that they take the money of Pakistan as "لوٹ کا مال". They are wasting precious time and money of Pakistan

Nothing wrong if it is being done for national interest but it raises a lot of question when a qatari family comes to the fore to defend our Prime Minister and the never ending episode of gifts commences.

He didn't give any gift to the Saudis who have been his caretaker for so many years after exile, it depends on the timing of gift and when he is in deep trouble, he starts giving gifts to his aide; it raises a lot of questions
but this is a god damn horse sir ! a horse . how much quid pro quo a horse can bring !! If Qatar Royalty is helping Mr Nawaj i am sure they are not doing it for the love of horse !!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a serious note - I think it has to with the LNG deal ,as much as the support on the Panama papers.

There was this video of NS tying his "qamar band" in an AW139- that helo's registration was A7 i.e. Qatar. This was before he became PM. So their "friendship" does go a long way back.
View attachment 373667

All of this seem more related to Panama.... it shows they are feeling insecure and are making efforts to reinforce Qatri support over gift statement... in ongoing Panama case.

Such a stupid move can be used against NS in court of law.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a serious note - I think it has to with the LNG deal ,as much as the support on the Panama papers.

There was this video of NS tying his "qamar band" in an AW139- that helo's registration was A7 i.e. Qatar. This was before he became PM. So their "friendship" does go a long way back.
View attachment 373667
The qatari letter ?

Back
Top Bottom