What's new

PM Modi to lay foundation stones for Rs 10000 cr projects in J&K including Zojila Tunnel

Very good. The infrastructure will serve kashmir well when it is freed.

Its not a bunker ,its a route to Kashmir to leh in case of emergency unaffected by artillery and any other fire

of course a bunker... after Kargil war US and Israel advisers visited Kashmir and told you to build those tunnels for Indian army's protection.

Kashmir belong to the Kashmiris which btw I am one so stop claiming it yours.
Who cares what you think ,Kashmir is the sacred land of hindus ,land of our great temples and sacred places
This land belonged to our forefathers not to some invaders ,Kashmiri Hindus have Benn facing invaders since 13 the century many of them have been forcefully converted and lost their identity
This land belongs to no-one but us brahmins

of course a bunker... after Kargil war US and Israel advisers visited Kashmir and told you to build those tunnels for Indian army's protection.
Really? Israeli and American advisors?
And how do you know about it?
And buddy a tunnel is not a bunker

Really? Israeli and American advisors?
And how do you know about it?
And buddy a tunnel is not a bunker

Tunnels are used as emergency bunkers by armies world wide.
All these tunnel construction started after Kargil war and upon advise of Israeli and American delegation.

Pakistan should fight with force to stop Indian water terrorism.

Aur kya:p:

Tunnels are used as emergency bunkers by armies world wide.
All these tunnel construction started after Kargil war and upon advise of Israeli and American delegation.
Hmm I see

Are bhaijan aap har cheez me terrorism kha se ghusa dete ho?
Diplomacy terrorism ,food terrorism water terrorism ,cultural terrorism :o:o_O

Only way to fight is by building your own dams to store water during rainy season and using it during dry season and not to let the water flow into sea,there is no other way to fight it

Only way to fight is by building your own dams to store water during rainy season and using it during dry season and not to let the water flow into sea,there is no other way to fight it
Hahaha and what if we stop the water here in j&k itself?? By our own set of dams? The much feared step :cheesy::nana:

That will literally means war

Jaldi hai?
Na na koi jaldi nahi h... Aaram se aao... bs iss Baar Apne soldiers Ko Mujahideen Bana ke mat bhejna...

By the way... Kishan Ganga project be ban Gaya h... Aapke Neelum Jhelum ke baare me be bataye...

Back
Top Bottom