What's new

PM Modi among leaders with higher approval ratings in their country

Why don't you send your great data to World Bank or the Global Hunger Index publisher and request them to replace the China data with the versions that you believe?

BTW, What is the feel of living in a developed nation like India? Must be a magic experience in the night of Dec. 31, 2020! One second before, it is still a sh!t country, one second after, it turns to be a developed one, as predicted (like a magic) by your country leader many many years before.

i never spread virus globally so i dont have to send my data to anyone and beg for validation. we let china do that....

and we were in home with full air-conditioning and well lit with electricity, not like chinese homes with no heater because no coal from Australia.

kequiang says more than 600 million chinese living under poverty line but chinese posters here call others developed or developing.... truly pathetic.

even after such a beating this will come back and taunt others .... :p::p:

India is very interesting. It has the same population as China, but is a food exporter while China is a food importer. Indians eat 20% less calories than Chinese.

Indians claim to not eat beef due to religion even though India is one of the largest beef exporters. At the same time, 5.6 million Indians starve to death every year.

The logical conclusion is, Indian agricultural export dollars are worth more than the lives of Indian rural poor, even cows are worth more.

Indian elites don’t care about Indian population. To them Indian blood is cheaper than water. To be born an Indian is a curse in the world.

it shows how much hindu extremism prevails deep in indian society.

i never spread virus globally so i dont have to send my data to anyone and beg for validation. we let china do that....

and we were in home with full air-conditioning and well lit with electricity, not like chinese homes with no heater because no coal from Australia.

kequiang says more than 600 million chinese living under poverty line but chinese posters here call others developed or developing.... truly pathetic.

even after such a beating this will come back and taunt others .... :p::p:
Obviously the four-day experience of India as a developed nation (starting from Jan. 1, 2021, sharp) is making you very excited. Enjoy it.

1609747654089.png

Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Independence Day 2002 Address
1609747758689.png

Obviously the four-day experience of India as a developed nation (starting from Jan. 1, 2021, sharp) is making you very excited. Enjoy it.

Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Independence Day 2002 Address

as i predicted this came back for more beating...
your own leader li kequiang says more than 600 million chinese live under poverty and you still want to taunt other... want a pathetic poster is this?

a P5 nation with such a pathetic state and sorry affairs.... yourself full of holes but want to taunt others .... how long will you take to develop? and get those poor some plate full to feed and have good house with electricity and heat?
go and work is some factory and bring your country some dollers rather than spending time here on pdf :p: :p:

so the propaganda times tell a story and some blown up figures which means actual numbers are very big that reported numbers...

this thread is not for your trolling so this will be my last reply to you, but ill see you on other threads.... now that i got measure of you its easy to counter....

another one post poster it seems...

Indian elites don’t care about Indian population. To them Indian blood is cheaper than water. To be born an Indian is a curse in the world.

True, total value of Indian food export is a few billion USD. 5.6 million lives for a few billion USD, about $1000 per life.

as i predicted this came back for more beating...
your own leader li kequiang says more than 600 million chinese live under poverty and you still want to taunt other... want a pathetic poster is this?

a P5 nation with such a pathetic state and sorry affairs.... yourself full of holes but want to taunt others .... how long will you take to develop? and get those poor some plate full to feed and have good house with electricity and heat?
go and work is some factory and bring your country some dollers rather than spending time here on pdf :p: :p:

so the propaganda times tell a story and some blown up figures which means actual numbers are very big that reported numbers...

this thread is not for your trolling so this will be my last reply to you, but ill see you on other threads.... now that i got measure of you its easy to counter....

another one post poster it seems...
Enjoy the 4th day of India as a developed nation! Tell us what is the magic experience at the mid-night of Dec. 31, 2020? Must be a change that is too drastic to be described by words, only drawings can tell??
1609749929242.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom