What's new

PM KHAN rejected to receive phone call from 2nd tier leadership of USA!

Biden called the butcher of Muslim women and children in Gujarat in Feb,

So much for human rights.

No more fobbing off I'm afraid.

When was this.. Which PM? Don't care if it was one of the dogs from ppp or noon league.. But it does look bad on the state as a whole.. Thus an insult to every Pakistani

Noon league idiot shahid khaqan abbasi. He went to the USA on a private trip and was searched at the airport. Even had to take his belt off.

He travelled as a private citizen without his diplomatic passport. Who knows what corruption he went to do.

====

I assume whatever the PM decided is in accordance with normal international protocol so I support him in his decision to not accept the calls.

Excellent decision. PMIK holds conversations with his pier leadership, not some vp or secretary. the old Pakistan of nawaz/zardari et al is forever gone.

#NayaPakistan

According to BOL news, PM KHAN REJECTED TO HOLD any phone calls and TALKS TO ANY 2ND TIER LEADERSHIP OF USA!
let's talk about it. If it's a good Decesion or wrong?
what will be the political and strategical cost!
I believe this is the right approach. If the foreign relationships are managed properly then proper protocols should be established. No one should have the right to fish out opinions and stance of another leadership before the initiate contact at same level. I like that Imran Khan has taken the initiative to make that clear.

Biden called the butcher of Muslim women and children in Gujarat in Feb,

So much for human rights.

No more fobbing off I'm afraid.

This senile old hag is seeking military bases in Pakistan LOL He thinks he can get the job done by taking Pakistan not so seriously. The Americans cannot be taken seriously with such an attitude.

It's a sign of disrespect that anyone below the position of a nation's leader could even call directly to the leader of Pakistan. It is a sign of colonial mentality that they think of Pakistan as being nothing more than beneath them, that they should send a nobody to talk to the leader of 200 million people strong nuclear nation. It is akin to trying to assign a viceroy.

And once again, I can almost guarantee that it was Biden's dumbass advisors who are responsible for this.

Biden can fix all these mistakes, all he has to do is pick up the phone and greet IK.

It's a sign of disrespect that anyone below the position of a nation's leader could even call directly to the leader of Pakistan. It is a sign of colonial mentality that they think of Pakistan as being nothing more than beneath them, that they should send a nobody to talk to the leader of 200 million people strong nuclear nation. It is akin to trying to assign a viceroy.

And once again, I can almost guarantee that it was Biden's dumbass advisors who are responsible for this.

Biden can fix all these mistakes, all he has to do is pick up the phone and greet IK.

Democrats are fervent haters of Pakistan. Biden doesn't decide anything.

Shahid Khaqan Abassi PMLN prime minister got strip searched in US.

Anyhow great decision by PM IK.
Both imran and Shahid ABASi went without protocols and that's a basic how they got treated but I right now, he is a PM if any one wants to discus any policy or action Pakistan as a country then they must follow the protocol!
I'm astonished why BIDEN, type democarte is afraid to discus any important issues with PM khan as he is the real man sitting on the chair from which any Decesions will be taken?
At least imran is setting things straight that , no more CIA heads can be sent and pushed their agendas for American hidden intersts .
And that means making PAKISTANIs know that how a pakistani PM be behaving and acting!
I think it also shows that imran isn't ready to give what Americans are looking for and thus standing tall

If the call is going to just greet and then it is business as usual than nothing changes. All conversations should be protocol driven, outcome driven and following all the diplomatic/foreign relation norms.

This senile old hag is seeking military bases in Pakistan LOL He thinks he can get the job done by taking Pakistan not so seriously. The Americans cannot be taken seriously with such an attitude.

Bro what I find so funny is they got the secretary of state to call i.e. the same dude who "skipped" Pakistan. Lloyd actually thought he would get a warm reply and instead got refused.
Now they sent the CIA director, who next?
Oh dear, it's quite clear what's happened. The Central Asian states (Putin would have called before hand as well) have all said no and now they run to "irrelevant" Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom