What's new

PM Imran wants Tiger Force to help not just with coronavirus but also climate change, locusts

Most likely Tiger Force won’t be able to do any of these things, whether it’s corona related or otherwise.

It sounds like it’s just another way to mobilise party workers like Bhutto did, in his case too he used youth wing as a political arm (forgot the name of the organisation). Most likely the Tiger Force being formed would be useful for street agitation (if necessary), useful in bringing out crowds, galvanising and turning out voters for any election, and on the off chance that IK somehow slips from power there’ll be a mass of people ready for to take the streets.

tiger force cannot be formed with talks only,it requires alot of training and investment in latest technology otherwise more trained army is already dealing with situation but finding it much difficult to control it,this problem is beyond control of even powerful western countries with high resources

Yeh thora munazim tareeqay sa help karain ga. I don't think they need jhanda. Uniform pa chota sa jhanda banwa sktay hain.

pehle hisaab do ye jo 10 lac shirts silayi hai pti jhande wali ye paisa kahan se aya?

tiger force cannot be formed with talks,it requires alot of training and investment in latest technology otherwise more trained army is already dealing with situation but finding it much difficult
Also requires consent of bureaucrats, provincial governments and administrations, as well as a high level of operational communication, clarity on oversight and organisational purview. Basically anyone who thinks tiger force volunteers will somehow melt into the existing statecraft and somehow figure a way to contribute a haven’t really thought this through.

In most cases, local administrators and MNAs will refuse them, and those who do attempt to use tiger force volunteers will be exclusively PTI lower downs who themselves will have a big task of making sure they can be organised properly and are under their own command. Otherwise it’s a mess, groups of volunteers with no direction (or worse multiple directions), small implementation squabbles and disagreements between existing administrators and so on..

Pakistan itna bhi gharib nhi ha keh shirts bhi afford na karskay. Tiger force achi uniform Deni chahiye

koi health coverage hai inki? ya ye awein niazi per qurbaan hone jarahe hain?

hisaab to chai biscuit ka bhi dena parta hai.

koi health coverage hai inki? ya ye awein niazi per qurbaan hone jarahe hain?

hisaab to chai biscuit ka bhi dena parta hai.

Take a look at this video, it will answer many of your burning questions.

I always try not to interact with you (because its not the best use of my time to waste on fazool posters like you), but since today you are extraordinary pain, therefore, the following might help.

Take a look at this video, it will answer many of your burning questions.

I always try not to interact with you, but since today you are extraordinary pain, therefore, the following might help.

Why don't you just provide the written ordinance?

I do not mind your fanatical Niazi support. It is endearing

Why don't you just provide the written ordinance?

I do not mind your fanatical Niazi support. It is endearing

Like as I said, if you are so butthurt than instead of whining here, why dont you tweet on PTI official account and raise your concerns?

I am certain they wouldve covered all their grounds, and if not, then they will.

And I support everything which is good for Pakistan and its people. Of course, jerks will always have issue with that.

I am certain they wouldve covered all their grounds, and if not, then they will.

High praise for a government who couldn't come up with a notification of appointment.

why dont you tweet on PTI official account and raise your concerns?

I like how it goes from tweet to direct fanatical belief that it has happened.

losers sitting behind a computer insulting people actually working to help their country. Good job PTI.

Most likely Tiger Force won’t be able to do any of these things, whether it’s corona related or otherwise.

It sounds like it’s just another way to mobilise party workers like Bhutto did, in his case too he used youth wing as a political arm (forgot the name of the organisation). Most likely the Tiger Force being formed would be useful for street agitation (if necessary), useful in bringing out crowds, galvanising and turning out voters for any election, and on the off chance that IK somehow slips from power there’ll be a mass of people ready for to take the streets.
IK doesn't need a tiger force to bring out millions on the streets he was already doing that before. Unlike your Abu jee he is not a fake political leader propped up by the establishment.

IK doesn't need a tiger force to bring out millions on the streets he was already doing that before.

Sure, you can hope so, but with every day of this government his support will wane. And if the day comes that someone who he’s on one page with wants to remove him from power, they’ll be sure to weigh other odds in their favour. Bhutto was very popular, people came out on the streets then too.

Unlike your Abu jee he is not a fake political leader propped up by the establishment.
Maybe your leader Immy is your adopted Abu jee. But I don’t treat any of these incompetent fools as mine.

pls don’t project your own cognitive issues on me. Thx

High praise for a government who couldn't come up with a notification of appointment.

Tech tech tech ... you are still talking man.

My last word in this thread.

I know as matter of fact that, those who are running the Govt are not insane like internet trolls. These trolls, for some odd reason(s), believe that they are master on every subject (however, these fools are not). Thats why I said I am certain that Govt would've covered all their grounds, and if not, then they will.

More to the point, there are many programs in many countries (including Canada, where you said you are from, which I am skeptical of), wherein volunteers help Govt's.

https://volunteer.ca/covid19

https://www.usa.gov/volunteer

https://www.gov.uk/government/get-involved/take-part/volunteer

https://www.connexionfrance.com/Fre...volunteer-platform-to-help-in-Covid-19-crisis

https://www.deutschland.de/en/topic/business/volunteering-in-germany-a-guide

So I find this argument of "ordinance" very childish and stupid in the first place, because if Govt is seeking for help and people are willing to do so, than nobody, nobody should have any objection. And as for ordinance, if there isnt any yet, then there will be in time.

Its you who is going through the pain not me, so its a natural remedy - if one possesses even 2 active brain-cells (tweet them your concerns - whats so difficult in it?).

Now go ahead and quote my this post as well, because this is all biased, politically motivated posters like you do (clutching at straws. Carry on, be my guest ....).

And thats why I said earlier, that its not the best use of my time to waste on posters like you.

Last edited:
Imran Khan should lead the way with example, after all he's touted to be a leader.

Back
Top Bottom