What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
6 months were also given when Bajwa was going around town forcing his extension. No law existed regarding extensions, so the SC could have just said that it's illegal and closed the matter --- but they were graciously allowed to legislate. Nawaz was sprung out of jail, N League voted in favor, and the extension thing passed.

IK never got such generosity from the courts.
That was justice khosa
Who made bajwa shit in his pant when he was asking for extension

IKs last minute change of plans was due to Martial Law threats from the American slave (COAS) orchestrating this whole thing. This is how IK has protected democracy in Pakistan, else he’d have confronted these traitors in assembly today. As the fog is clearing up, we are finding more and more about why IK recalled Speaker minutes after the first meeting and also didnt attend assembly session as was initially planned. I hope every Pakistani who’s loyal to Pakistan do whatever they can to highlight how the neutrals sold us out to the highest bidder.

HE SHOULD SHARE THIS STUFF OPENLY.

That was justice khosa
Who made bajwa shit in his pant when he was asking for extension

I know, but that's my point. That's our level --- Khosa did not do anything exceptional. In fact, he gave them 6 months to figure out a legal way to do it.

A judge with real balls would just thrown it out as no legal precedent existed to allow it.

It was a pointless and half-assed stunt by Khosa. Either show some balls or admit you're a slave.

I know, but that's my point. That's our level --- Khosa did not do anything exceptional. In fact, he gave them 6 months to figure out a legal way to do it.

A judge with real balls would just thrown it out as no legal precedent existed to allow it.

It was a pointless and half-assed stunt by Khosa. Either show some balls or admit you're a slave.
He left it to the parliamentarians
It's their duty to make laws
And as usual they're loyal dogs of gate no 4

6 months were also given when Bajwa was going around town forcing his extension. No law existed regarding extensions, so the SC could have just said that it's illegal and closed the matter --- but they were graciously allowed to legislate. Nawaz was sprung out of jail, N League voted in favor, and the extension thing passed.

IK never got such generosity from the courts.

Bilawal saying 'Ham chahtay to aap ko disqualify karwa saktay thay'.

It's a hell hole, nothing else.

Govt takes a petition at 3 PM, nothing happens. Others take it at 11 PM, IHC and SC both open.

The disqualification reference has no progress the whole week, nothing happens. Just to make the way clear for MQM.

I hope Bajwa is happy pandering to Nawaz and Maryam, who called his name out in jalsas and abused the army.

Shahbaz Sharif must have some great polishing skills that he can make the fauj forget all that.

I would give anything right now to be in the minds of the Corps Commanders and other PSO's and listen to their thoughts on this.

Bhai if you have opened an RDA, take the money out of it.. otherwise face the risk of being seized in the name of economic emergency.
I have bro but I’m reluctant..

What is this precedent from ‘99 you speak of

Back
Top Bottom