What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Emotions are high, we get it, people are angry. Every member has right to criticize every institution of Pakistan, all we ask is it is done in respectful and civilized manner .... lets engage in a healthy discussion where sentiments of either of the parties are not hurt....
Fauj is ours and so is the political leadership lets discuss it like an educated lot
100% agree.

People need to show respect. Criticise senior leadership all you like but I've seen comments on this forum that have angered me.

Men like @PanzerKiel and is compatriots fought against terrorists and gave thier lives to protect us. Many of them were boys in thier early 20s. Many unmarried. They gave blood at an age when most are still asking mommy daddy for pocket money.

Emotions are high, we get it, people are angry. Every member has right to criticize every institution of Pakistan, all we ask is it is done in respectful and civilized manner .... lets engage in a healthy discussion where sentiments of either of the parties are not hurt....
Fauj is ours and so is the political leadership lets discuss it like an educated lot

100% agree.

People need to show respect. Criticise senior leadership all you like but I've seen comments on this forum that have angered me.

Men like @PanzerKiel and is compatriots fought against terrorists and gave thier lives to protect us. Many of them were boys in thier early 20s. Many unmarried. They gave blood at an age when most are still asking mommy daddy for pocket money.

Senior military leadership is doing more disservice than good by remaining silent. Since I’m a business man I’ll go by our leadership character, when a company is faced with criticism it comes out to sooth the sentiments of its workers and customers alike. By remaining silent you do damage to your image long-term hence silence is never good. At the moment this is a matter of national security and the apparatus is looked at as a stabilizing factor.

Last edited:
Please read my post just above yours....

Have mercey on poor Mods....
more uncivilized this discussion gets, more reports for us to clean.... yesterday after sehri I cleared 80 reports just by myself.... :fie:
Temporarily recruit a hundred more staff/mods every month till this as the PM said "imported Government" lasts 😜

100% agree.

They were all part of the nation. The whole nation gave sacrifice not some divine entity people talk about a lot

Senior military leadership is doing more disservice that good by remaining silent. Since I’m a business man I’ll go by our leadership character, when a company is faced with criticism it comes out to sooth the sentiments of its workers and customers alike. By remaining silent you do damage to your image long-term hence silence is never good. At the moment this is a matter of nation security and the apparatus is looked at as a stabilizing factor.

I agree. I think they should be called out. I'm just annoyed at the shameful comments.

One idiot told me today that soldiers take a salary. In a country where most won't even pay taxes - this idiot was suggesting soldiers get paid to die. People have forgotten the names and faces of those who died. They've forgotten the suicide bombs in our mosques and markets. They forget the boys who took a salary and died - they did so to prevent those suicide attacks.

This sort of bakwas is unacceptable and each of us should call it out. They are not the armies shaheed - they are ours.

I don't think they care for it. They unleashed Mir ( the snake that abused their mothers) and banned Imran Riaz and Maliha ( people who loved them and Pakistan) from TV. Should tell you their priority is DHA plots ( for which they sold the country to America) not dignity.

Last edited:

It's too late now .. this fire of hopes dashing will burn until the whole rotten system is burnt to the ground. Institutions have made huge and unforgivable blunders and this latest one will also not go unpunished. Mukafat-e-Amal.

Temporarily recruit a hundred more staff/mods every month till this as the PM said "imported Government" lasts 😜

They were all part of the nation. The whole nation gave sacrifice not some divine entity people talk about a lot
The sacrifice they gave willingly - most cannot even step forward to volunteer for it. How many among us will take a salary to fight BLA today?

I agree 100% with you that we all strive and sacrifice for this nation - but let me remind you most don't even pay income taxes. They won't sacrifice what little wealth they have because they know that it will be mismanaged and wasted. Better in my pocket than that of harami govt right. We can all understand that.

These boys who faced bullets and bombs, did not stop to check if Zardari was in charge or if it was Sharif. They did not put down arms even after the US bombed our army and they were not avenged. They did not stop knowing that they were unequipped and unsupported. They faced the fire regardless.

The least we can do is respect those men.

The senior leadership, the institution itself - it has chosen to politicise itself in the past, and in this faux neutrality it does so again in my opinion. It deserves criticism for these decisions but stay within the limits of decency.

The very thought of zardari and nora bk to power pissed the 220 million peoples.
A very miscalculated move indeed.
Usa ne kal sath diya tha na kabhi de ga .
Yahi karna ha to bhai american state hi declare ker do mulk ko ya american colony .

Last edited:
It's too late now .. this fire of hopes dashing will burn until the whole rotten system is burnt to the ground. Institutions have made huge and unforgivable blunders and this latest one will also not go unpunished. Mukafat-e-Amal.
The Sindhis including Karachi, the Balochis and a part of pashtoons were already not in favor of the establishment as they had their grievances from the past bad experiences. Now what they have done is also alienated themselves from the rest of the pashtoons and punjabis too.

And there was a very valid question asked yesterday that who would support the military now? And the answer isn't very much pleasing. But public has nothing to do with it. They can't do a thing. It's a select few persons in power which should be held responsible for this situation. It's their wrongdoings that led the military to that much tight spot within their own people.

But I don't think so anyone from them is willing to accept that fact till this date. People of Pakistan can't be held guilty for that. It would be utterly ridiculous.

I would take a difference stand though. We all know why it's happening like this. But, the stuffs aren't just happening in Pak, it's all over the world. Let the other folks finish their jobs, and those folks don't tolerate any traitors in their ranks...

My understanding regarding Pak's response to the extreme US pressure is like this: (1) take the hit, (2) get into a lengthy mind game and exhaust the USA, and (3) get the stuffs done....
You always give SO much credit to our deep state that it's actually becoming 'cute.'

Please wake up! I always admire your optimism, but there's a limit to delusion! These small-minded generals can't play any such long-term games. They have never cleansed the system despite having the covert capability to do it in a deniable way. They like the status quo. The country stagnates and suffers while they get all their perks upon retirement. It's not a bad gig. Please don't make them out to be visionary statesmen.

Just as Gen Musharaf bowed, current lot have bowed as well by staying 'neutral' whilst a sitting government was toppled by USA with its puppets in the country. This is not neutrality, it is something else!

And then they will claim 'we played the long game' bullshit. 'We beat USA with the help of USA' .. and had 80k+ of our own killed with economy in ruin.

Collateral damage, so what! Foot Soldiers die, so what! Send children abroad and eventually feck off to USA for retirement is good enough.

Now wait for collective punishment the country will face with these puppets installed.

Superior Judiciary, Military Establishment, Politicians and Bureaucracy won't pay the price - you the people of Pakistan will. These filth pots are born from you and them screwing you is you screwing yourself. Now face your fate. You sectarians and libturds deserve it.

Thank you for waking up.

It is heartening to see how many real patriots here have begun to identify our real problems, which include a known slimy political class but also a very, very problematic and unaccountable army top brass.

Inka level he ye hai... saluting Zardari and now Fazlu. They love the status quo. Their entire power is based on Pakistan staying backward. A strong, prosperous government under an honest leader like IK would soon end (organically) end their monopoly as a deep state.

They have no incentive to create a better future for Pakistan.

Last edited:
I agree. I think they should be called out. I'm just annoyed at the shameful comments.

One idiot told me today that soldiers take a salary. In a country where most won't even pay taxes - this idiot was suggesting soldiers get paid to die. People have forgotten the names and faces of those who died. They've forgotten the suicide bombs in our mosques and markets. They forget the boys who took a salary and died - they did so to prevent those suicide attacks.

This sort of bakwas is unacceptable and each of us should call it out. They are not the armies shaheed - they are ours.

Exactly hence the military should come out with a statement that is truthful regardless of relations with US as to what the facts are and tell the nation if they are ready for hard times or not. Right now the nations pride is hurt and I will say so much worse than what we’ve seen before and its the reason people are lashing out.

How hard is it to realize for a functioning brain person that there were some soldiers (a few men in uniform laden with a lot medals and badges on their shoulders and necks) that caused the epidemic of the terrorism themselves in the first place by taking decisions in favor of their own personal interests rather than the public's interests. And then those hypocrites piggybacked on the honest, faithful uniformed soldiers who sacrificed their lives to actually protect the nation for the people. They cashed someone else's sacrifices and got out of sight unscathed while the whole public was in a bloodbath. The honest soldiers on ground would feel connection with the common people in the public they work with but there is a huge disconnect of those soldiers with the military elite the Generals who can't care less for them. As they don't care for the public as well. As we are just bloody civilians for them.

Who promptly accepted US option to opt with them against Afghanistan? Who gave the bases to the NATO forces and so on . . . . They are the ones whom to name, blame and shame

The sacrifice they gave willingly - most cannot even step forward to volunteer for it. How many among us will take a salary to fight BLA today?

I agree 100% with you that we all strive and sacrifice for this nation - but let me remind you most don't even pay income taxes. They won't sacrifice what little wealth they have because they know that it will be mismanaged and wasted. Better in my pocket than that of harami govt right. We can all understand that.

These boys who faced bullets and bombs, did not stop to check if Zardari was in charge or if it was Sharif. They did not put down arms even after the US bombed our army and they were not avenged. They did not stop knowing that they were unequipped and unsupported. They faced the fire regardless.

The least we can do is respect those men.

The senior leadership, the institution itself - it has chosen to politicise itself in the past, and in this faux neutrality it does so again in my opinion. It deserves criticism for these decisions but stay within the limits of decency.
I personally know a few of my friends who sacrificed in the WoT. Ironically much of them are clueless, undereducated, simpleton, religiously driven persons for jazba e shahadat. I asked a fellow of mine who lost his face, eyes, nose, jaws and some limbs too on WoT. Some of his comrades lost their life in that incident. Then he was offered free treatment, surgeries, was given some agricultural lands, residential plots and some indemnity amount in cash too.

I asked him a simple question. whether he would have preferred to be geared with the better equipment to better protect and save him in the first place or loose his life or limbs and then get these payments and stuff. He couldn't even comprehend my question and said I would again sacrifice like my life if were given a second chance. Those poor, simpleton chaps are brainwashed. Just like as the suicide bombers on the other side of the conflict.

ham bajwa sahab ko PMLN PPP kay baad PTI Waloon say bezat honay pe mubarikbaad paesh kartay hain bas masla Bajwa sahab kiliye ye hay kay khoota league aur jahilalay sirf Pakistan tak mehdood thay tu maa pen wala scene v Pakistan tak mehdood tha par bahir majority overseas PTI kay supporter han tu bajwa sahab ko internationally apni maa pen eek karwanay pe 21 toonppon ki salami pesh kartay hain ... namaz-e-janaza ghaer-moina mudad kiliye delay kiya jata hey

Back
Top Bottom