What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
If the parliament is reinstated, we are efd.
پہلے کونسی یہاں دودھ کی نہریں بہتی تھیں ؟ عمران خان نے 4 بار فائنانس منسٹر تبدیل کیا ۔ کوئی اس ملک کی اکانومی کو نہیں چلا سکتا چور ہو یا ایماندار ۔

I think verdict will be like deputy speaker ruling was wrong but elections are the way to move ahead.

The verdict of Deputy Speaker cannot be declared wrong, he dismissed no-confidence-motion on the basis of concrete evidence letter of foreign involvement behind NCM which was acknowledged by National Security Committee (federal cabinet, army,naval, airforce chiefs etc.)

Moreover, Supreme court has no jurisdiction in parliamentary affairs.

Why is Vince McMahon in the pic?

Yeh to aap establishment sai poochain

IMG_20220407_202448.jpg

I don't know if you are deliberately confounding it or not. But I had clearly mentioned the NCV against Benazir Bhutto in 1989!! Here, you younger ones watch it. Two different politicians 33 years apart and their responses to NCVs. Benazir had far worse odds than Imran Khan. Imran has screwed up. He was, as I had said before Sunday, a winner either way.

So if Imran Khan had used blatant horse trading like your Mohtarma and defeated NCM, you would call him a great leader? There is no law against horse trading in constitution. Hence the abuse

All judges are in room# 1...

Election commission is said that they are ready....

They started announcing the judgment....

I am sure Geo news is watched in India, as on normal days, their viewership is abysmally low. Not the soaps and dramas.
ہر کوئی اپنے ملک کا چینل دیکھتا ہے انڈین بھی جیو کو اسی لیے دیکھتے ہیں

Back
Top Bottom