What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
That just shows how ignorant you are about the NCV against Benazir Bhutto in 1989!!! Her govt was not dismissed by the President of Pakistan. She had to face the NCV and she did face that head on, knowing that her main ally MQM had recently abandoned her. I closely followed both the English and the Urdu language newspapers of Pakistan and of course the PTV. There was a lot of Horse Trading going on by both sides. Look up what the Sharifs did in 'Changa Manga' forest. The Sharifs had far deeper pockets, built up since 1978 under Zia. And they had the support of the Establishment. But Benazir had the LOYALTY of her allies in the parliament far more than Imran Khan currently demonstrated!
I don't want to derail this topic but it is for the members to see how ignorant you are about Pakistani politics and how your 'opinions' should be taken with buckets of salt.
I am talking about SC verdict after your Mohtarma's govt was dismissed. Mohtarma challenged it in SC and judges wrote extensively about how she saved her govt with horse trading

Doors of court room # 1 are locked now, still waiting..

aaj agar motay pandit chor ki hukoomat hoti to chief justice would be lynched by now aur court khandraat mai badal chuka hota

ایسا سو موٹو لیتے ہی کیوں ہو جو بعد میں موٹا ہو کر گلے میں اٹک جائے ۔

When I was young I always thought that Suo Moto was about SuMo fights.

My father was an Advocate in HC Sindh.

1649344617781.png

I am talking about SC verdict after your Mohtarma's govt was dismissed. Mohtarma challenged it in SC and judges wrote extensively about how she saved her govt with horse trading

I don't know if you are deliberately confounding it or not. But I had clearly mentioned the NCV against Benazir Bhutto in 1989!! Here, you younger ones watch it. Two different politicians 33 years apart and their responses to NCVs. Benazir had far worse odds than Imran Khan. Imran has screwed up. He was, as I had said before Sunday, a winner either way.

Back
Top Bottom