What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
They will do legislation and maybe even constitutional amendments designed to never allow anyone to be able to oppose them.
Can’t do that when you have an opposition of 45% in the parliament and the majority of 55% constituting so many parties with very different opinion to each other in political arena

And that too within just 1 year and making sure their rulings are not challenged in the supreme court

The coalition government will be the weakest government we will ever have where all the energy will be served in pleasing the small parties to avoid repeat of what happened with PTI

If this hand in glove judiciary suddenly becomes active to save the corrupt elite mafia, then this time an attack on SC wouldn't be a bad idea at all and in the heat of the battle lynching a few of these lawmakers who have virtually turned this country into a Banana Republic, would benefit us all in future.

Can’t do that when you have an opposition of 45% in the parliament and the majority of 55% constituting so many parties with very different opinion to each other in political arena

And that too within just 1 year and making sure their rulings are not challenged in the supreme court

The coalition government will be the weakest government we will ever have where all the energy will be served in pleasing the small parties to avoid repeat of what happened with PTI
Best course will be early election and let the people decide.

You should have seen the al-jazeera interview with bilawal bhutto. He was accusing Imran Khan of high treason and corruption..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...........the al-jazeera interviewer was agreeing with him........:disagree:

Sad but true...........:(
Al-jazeera has to support naani and co. ...special affiliation .. gharalo mamla ..

I think Imran Khan had already done whatever he could by dissolving the assembly … he will get voters sympathy for his action

Now if the court cancels the ruling of Deputy Speaker, technically it makes sense to me so I wouldn’t be surprised to see Shehbaz wearing Sherwani in the next few days

All Khan sahab need to do is focus on election and I am hoping he will come back with full force

With respect Mr, Shahbaz should have been charged back in February for fake bank accounts and billions of rupees in his poor servants of Shahbaz and his family.

He and his son are out on bail. You think someone who had serious crimes investigated by FIA and should have been charged and jailed by now if not given the chances by the same judiciary to avoid it on filmsy excuses of pain in the back or other similar excuses, should become a PM of Pakistan!!
He will be the boss of FIA, you think they would be able to investigate him fairly and independently!!
Do you think, he would not get rid of every evidence against him and clear the slate of evidence against him to prove himself Mr Clean, "Aik paisa ki corruption sabit karo"!!

You think this would be the right choice and decision!!

I am sure you know this had happened in recent past that Shahbaz rulled 11 years over Punjab through a stay order issued by Pakistani judiciary. Do you find these judgements acceptable!!

I salute you Mr. 👏

I think Imran Khan had already done whatever he could by dissolving the assembly … he will get voters sympathy for his action

Now if the court cancels the ruling of Deputy Speaker, technically it makes sense to me so I wouldn’t be surprised to see Shehbaz wearing Sherwani in the next few days

All Khan sahab need to do is focus on election and I am hoping he will come back with full force

And what makes you think that Imran Khan would be allowed to come in power irrespective of the popularity he has?

Would establishment allow him? I highly doubt that

If this hand in glove judiciary suddenly becomes active to save the corrupt elite mafia, then this time an attack on SC wouldn't be a bad idea at all and in the heat of the battle lynching a few of these lawmakers who have virtually turned this country into a Banana Republic, would benefit us all in future.

Only way to cleanse the filth from Pakistan is mob justice, starting with judges. Make it such an example that nobody should even dare to be seen with suspected corrupt person let alone doing corruption.

PTI will resign from all assemblies making 200-300 seata vacat and if by election calls then again pti will take vote and then again resign.

Without opposition there may not be any working parliament

Right now PPP lawyer is giving reasons that govt didn't let us know about the letter in advance , they did not brought the letter/issue into parliment. We did not had any debate over it. Speaker should had listened our side our of the story as well.

I think this technical reasoninig by PPP lawyer is weak. Govt did ask them to attend the parlimentary committe session over this threat. govt allies MQM and BAP leaders were also asked to attend the NSC session but they didn't.

Only way to cleanse the filth from Pakistan is mob justice, starting with judges. Make it such an example that nobody should even dare to be seen with suspected corrupt person let alone doing corruption.
As I said elsewhere, at yesterday's VNC circus, there was a Murderer flown in from Dubai and a convicted Traitor were present in the Parliament to vote against IK..... this wouldn't happen even in a Subharan African state but only in Pakistan due to these corrupt scumbags sitting in the SC.

So the thieves win?

Showbaz and Zardari come to power, do some amendments in order to get rid of their cases. NAB gone too.

Get a free ticket for all the heinous crimes they have committed and send IK to jail.

Wow! long live the justice system in Pakistan! :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom