What's new

PM Imran Khan on Morning Joe | MSNBC

Trailer23

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani Prime Minster Imran Khan discusses his upcoming speech at the UN General Assembly, which will focus on the crisis in Kashmir and why he is open to Trump mediating talks between Pakistan and India. Aired on 9/26/19.

Since some of us don't have the privileges to post on certain Threads with the excuse...
(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

I opted to post this video here.

Finally, the Kashmir War Thread should be open to all of us, as it concerns, effects and relates to all of us.

The excuse of: Discussion on the Indian Occupation of Kashmir and the ensuing freedom struggle. Only senior members and above can participate in this section. is the Article 370 of PDF.

I get the feeling, my first ban coming...

@The Eagle @Dubious

Last edited by a moderator:
Since some of us don't have the privileges to post on certain Threads with the excuse...
(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

I opted to post this video here.

Finally, the Kashmir War Thread should be open to all of us, as it concerns, effects and relates to all of us.

The excuse of: Discussion on the Indian Occupation of Kashmir and the ensuing freedom struggle. Only senior members and above can participate in this section. is the Article 370 of PDF.

I get the feeling, my first ban coming...

@The Eagle @Dubious
Though it may sound a bit unfair but I'm all for filtering out the junior members from posting in the Kashmir War subforum and the reason is to protect it from being run down by the Gangadeshi trolls who create multiple IDs and then post crap before being removed by the management team. They create those IDs for the sole purpose of trolling hence not afraid of being banned.

@Indus Pakistan Compared to most Pakistani folks IK can blend in interviews
Lolzz ... most folks of any country are not able to handle an interview especially on such a serious issue on a mainstream media. Politicians are trained to be good speakers all over the world. Though it has been a bit of hit and miss for the subcontinent and rest of the developing world. But Pakistan has produced a few good leaders ZAB, Zia, BB, Musharaf and IK... and of these I put IK and ZAB in a different class.

Last edited:
Though it may sound a bit unfair but I'm all for a filtering out the junior members from posting in the Kashmir War subforum and the reason is to protect it from being run down by the Gangadeshi trolls who create multiple IDs and then post crap before being removed by the management team. They create those IDs for the sole purpose of trolling hence not afraid of being banned.
Bro, i'm just the unofficial resident video editor. I doubt anyone will give a thought of my opinion.

Either way, I just wanted to share something with you all and eventually got the message through.

Bro, i'm just the unofficial resident video editor. I doubt anyone will give a thought of my opinion.

Either way, I just wanted to share something with you all and eventually got the message through.
Bro there is no such thing as official video editor on PDF. But you're doing good contribution so keep doing it and yes your message got through.

Nawaz Sharif would have been busy shopping and going to Disney. Bastard.

Eating at expensive Italian restaurant ,
"
A witness at Serafina said Sharif dined for three hours on the second floor with his wife, who “looked beautiful” dressed in gold, and 10 others in his entourage, while his security detail occupied two separate tables.

His party was adamant that there could be no alcohol or meat, and they ate pizzas and drank sodas. For dessert they ate apple pie, cheesecake and chocolate soufflé.

But they declined the tiramisu because it contains a splash of amaretto.

When they left the place at 10:30 p.m., we’re told Sharif and his wife spoke in Italian to the staff, saying, “Grazie.

"

Back
Top Bottom