What's new

PM imran Khan ki Hazara Baradari Say Mulaqat ki Video Ay Gae , Behno Nay Imrna khan ko kiya Kaha ?

AZ1

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PM imran Khan ki Hazara Baradari Say Mulaqat ki Video Ay Gae , Behno Nay Imrna khan ko kiya Kaha ?

PMIK is promising that these kinda incidents against Hazara community will not happen again. Even though i pray it comes true but i know that it is almost impossible. They are easy prey for the sectarian radicals becsuse of their looks.

PMIK is promising that these kinda incidents against Hazara community will not happen again. Even though i pray it comes true but i know that it is almost impossible. They are easy prey for the sectarian radicals becsuse of their looks.
unfortunate things happened but they wanted PM to give assurance. We can only pray that such things don't happen again Insha ALLAH Ameen.

He went under pressure. He didn't go there out of the goodness of his heart. Don't make a photo op out of it.

If he's serious, he'll do something to relocate the Hazaras to safer cities and keep a leash on the hate preaching Mullahs

He went under pressure. He didn't go there out of the goodness of his heart. Don't make a photo op out of it.

If he's serious, he'll do something to relocate the Hazaras to safer cities and keep a leash on the hate preaching Mullahs
Okay for a moment if this is true then why other PM never visited there risking their lives, they had the same pressure also? that's an issue with you you are hater of IK nothing else.

Okay for a moment if this is true then why other PM never visited there risking their lives, they had the same pressure also? that's an issue with you you are hater of IK nothing else.
We don't expect anything from NS and AZ. But IK promised he'll change things.

He's turning out to be just like the others. Kab tak IK ki kotaahiyan chupane ke liye doosre leaders ki misaalein do ge?

We don't expect anything from NS and AZ. But IK promised he'll change things.

He's turning out to be just like the others. Kab tak IK ki kotaahiyan chupane ke liye doosre leaders ki misaalein do ge?
Koiye kotahi nahi thi I still think it's Blake mailing on dead bodies. No family should do this to cash on the death bodies no matter what and this family was ready to bury but those dharna people made out of this which family couldn't resist because they live there in the community. Sorry if its hurt you but in Islam we have this instruction to bury the dead ones first.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom