What's new

PM Imran Khan is a Jewish agent: Ayyaz Sadiq claims

Pmln & ppp had and are still serving the foreign agenda and of they were in power then they would had been thinking really hard on accepting Israel. All their secret meetings are no secrets and they themselves kept exposing themselves over the period of time.

No denying the fact that Imran Khan is Kan-Jews(Kanjoos). Never served any tea and biscuits to any one visiting his home. :p:

Former speaker national assembly Sardar Ayyaz Sadiq has claimed today that PM Imran Khan is a "Jewish" agent that needs to be removed. Moreover he says that Pak army made a mistake by "selecting" him:

I am bit confused here. Can Jews / Israelis of PDF once and for all confirm or deny this repeated accusation that PM of Pakistan is indeed their Jewish agent?

@Natan @500 @DavidSling
@muhammadhafeezmalik @ejaz007 @El Sidd @Alternatiiv @Mav3rick @Tameem
I dont know if Imran is yahoodi agent or not but for sure he is an obedient boy of WHO, World bank, IMF and has a big portion of westernised mentality.
He has assumed bery biased anticorruption stance.
Liar, Uturn master, fraud person who turns on his own words

can somebody ask this kanjer, what you actually are, born in a kotha, studied in aitcheson and now screwing Pakistani, most probable being screwed is the trade of the women of his family and then screw pakistan. Basturd will always remain a basturd.

Former speaker national assembly Sardar Ayyaz Sadiq has claimed today that PM Imran Khan is a "Jewish" agent that needs to be removed. Moreover he says that Pak army made a mistake by "selecting" him:

I am bit confused here. Can Jews / Israelis of PDF once and for all confirm or deny this repeated accusation that PM of Pakistan is indeed their Jewish agent?

@Natan @500 @DavidSling
@muhammadhafeezmalik @ejaz007 @El Sidd @Alternatiiv @Mav3rick @Tameem

Asking this question Israelis is not wise because if they want to create instability in Pakistan they will say « YES ».

But if they have hidden agenda, they will say « NO ».

in other words, even if they reply to you, it won’t be an answer to the question 😁

Back
Top Bottom