What's new

PM Imran has become a global puppet by increasing power tariff: Bilawal

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1639081304619.png

Pakistan Peoples’ Party (PPP) chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari said on Thursday that by increasing the price of electricity at the behest of IMF, Imran Khan has turned from a local into a global puppet.

Reacting to the report of increase in electricity price by Rs 4.74, he said that by increasing the electricity prices annually, it is an economic murder of the people. With the November bills, billions of rupees have already been looted from the pockets of the people.

The PPP chairman said that Imran Khan has turned from a local into a global puppet by raising the price of electricity at the behest of IMF, adding that from day one we raised our voices against the PTI-IMF budget but where all those big claims of economic growth today gone have.

Bilawal went on to say that Imran Khan is the culprit of the nation who pushed the people into the mire of inflation, we will not forgive him, adding that the PPP will hold nationwide protests on December 10 against inflation, which will continue till the end of government.

Nor did Khan approve expensive electric project neither did he made deals of capacity payments with companies.

But what he can do is set up small scale electricity projects which can help Pakistan in long run. Such as setting up mini hydel power plants on canals. Canal based solar plants. Subsidy or providing solar panels/other things to small villages.

My energy bills have risen from approx £175/month to £260/month here in the UK

Energy going up everywhere

I've been following this forum closely and I'm just flabbergasted at the level of Pakistani journalism. They must take the whole population as fools.

I've been following this forum closely and I'm just flabbergasted at the level of Pakistani journalism. They must take the whole population as fools.

Its literally is one of cheapest places to live in the world. It couldn't get any cheaper.

View attachment 799973

Pakistan Peoples’ Party (PPP) chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari said on Thursday that by increasing the price of electricity at the behest of IMF, Imran Khan has turned from a local into a global puppet.

Reacting to the report of increase in electricity price by Rs 4.74, he said that by increasing the electricity prices annually, it is an economic murder of the people. With the November bills, billions of rupees have already been looted from the pockets of the people.

The PPP chairman said that Imran Khan has turned from a local into a global puppet by raising the price of electricity at the behest of IMF, adding that from day one we raised our voices against the PTI-IMF budget but where all those big claims of economic growth today gone have.

Bilawal went on to say that Imran Khan is the culprit of the nation who pushed the people into the mire of inflation, we will not forgive him, adding that the PPP will hold nationwide protests on December 10 against inflation, which will continue till the end of government.

Says the son of the most corrupt man in Pakistan's history and perhaps the world!

i got diesel yesterday for my car my needle didnt move much, i ask my brother he said i told you its gone very expensive fuel price.

khusri you shut up you are no one but on parchi chairman of a party of slaves . yes imran khan is worse but still better then your nana/ ammi/abbu and you .

zardari son billo randhi is not elected by the ppl he did not come through proper channels, but he was elite son of whore that was privileged so he got to become politician. When did you ever see this type ppl do some community work like cleaning out the river, helping the poor, setting up food bank. all i see is they have the roads blocked traveling in vip protocols big expensive cars while same time ppl begging for food then beaten by security to move them out of the way. Plus they are responsible for indirect deaths of many lives that depend on ambulances getting them fast to hospital for treatement but cant due to obstruction of the VIP protocol.

View attachment 799973

Pets calling others puppets :lol:
Jo bottle ka dhakan nai khol skta BC wo bat kr rha hy..... Lolz

😆😆😆😆
He will call pathan first night of his marriage, chachaaa yeh zara khol do please :lol:

Back
Top Bottom