What's new

PLZ-45 self proplled Howitzer's tech transferred to Bangladesh ! ! !

It is a January 2010 article & states: "Plans are afoot to acquire 155mm PLZ-45/Type -88 (including transfer of technology)." But I am not convinced that BD Army really has PLZ-45's. I think the plans have remained plans. And it is this link which has convinced me. *************** had reported in 2009 that three battalions were ordered for Bangladesh Army's Artillery units based at Chittagong, Ghatail and Savar Cantonments but there were no reports of delivery, and SIPRI also has no info.
I hope @BDforever can provide some concrete sources ...

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a January 2010 article & states: "Plans are afoot to acquire 155mm PLZ-45/Type -88 (including transfer of technology)." But I am not convinced that BD Army really has PLZ-45's. I think the plans have remained plans. And it is this link which has convinced me. *************** had reported in 2009 that three battalions were ordered for Bangladesh Army's Artillery units based at Chittagong, Ghatail and Savar Cantonments but there wee no reports of delivery, and SIPRI also has no info.
I hope @BDforever can provide some concrete sources ...

there is no concrete source, you will not get full info about bd army, that is the fact lol

there is no concrete source, you will not get full info about bd army, that is the fact lol

Why is that? What's the secrecy for?

china has developed new ammunition ws-35 for this artillery system which has 100km range. hope bd will get it :devil:

100 km, are you frikkin kidding me, max. range for 155mm round is about 50 km's

logic: you can win half battle by knowing enemies strength.
BD armed forces moto: you will know when we will have war, otherwise there is no point to know LOL

That is extremely fallacious logic, MI agencies on either side do not gather intel from news paper clippings. There aren't many things which either any army can keep secret or which an opponent cannot analyse through accurate approximations.

When every deal has been listed in that Prothom Alo report, why will BD hide the PLZ-45 one ..

100 km, are you frikkin kidding me, max. range for 155mm round is about 50 km's

The WS-35 round, which can be fired from PLZ-05 and possibly its variants, has been said to have a range up to 100km. But this claim seems exaggerated..

China's new 155mm artillery round hits 100km targets: Kanwa

When every deal has been listed in that Prothom Alo report, why will BD hide the PLZ-45 one ..

no news source has concrete info, when BD makes deal with buyers there is a condition of secrecy.

That is extremely fallacious logic, MI agencies on either side do not gather intel from news paper clippings. There aren't many things which either any army can keep secret or which an opponent cannot analyse through accurate approximations.

:D :kiss3: i know you have DRDO experience LOL

The public getting to know in opposition to intelligence agencies getting to know are two very different matters. What he mentioned was regarding disclosure to BD public in general.

Its an open secret that MI always has the exact or close-to-accurate infos.

Cheers!!!

The public getting to know in opposition to intelligence agencies getting to know are two very different matters. What he mentioned was regarding disclosure to BD public in general.

Its an open secret that MI always has the exact or a close-to-accurate infos.

Cheers!!!

Public ae shob jinish jaane ki korbe, @BDforever pagla cheler moton kotha korche aar kichu na.

Public ae shob jinish jaane ki korbe, @BDforever pagla cheler moton kotha korche aar kichu na.

wth did you just call @BDforever pagal? He is our most valuable asset man! Thanks to him we now know BD has this PLZ cannon. He just screwed BD army's super secrecy plan :taz:

wth did you just call @BDforever pagal? He is our most valuable asset man! Thanks to him we now know BD has this PLZ cannon. He just screwed BD army's secrecy plan :taz:

i said what is available, if you study on bangladesh defence, you will also get it ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom