What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only fools will feed on the bait. No one is going to do PhD on Fascism here.

How difficult it is do its scrutiny by law of the land; you failed to do so far.

You have to prove a single Modi trait when he has undermined constitution and acted as fascist. He is the same person who has thrice begged votes from its electoral to become CM.

Let me give you easy way out like few jholachap pseudo-secular are doing these days, blame whole state and its population as communal, next year whole country.

How strange.

Based on your past efforts, it seemed that you would bite the bait.

And how the scrutiny by the law of the land failed is mysterious; in spite of dogged resistance by the entire government of Gujarat, there is progress in every matter against it in general and against individuals in particular. The matter of his undermining the constitution is under trial, which you conveniently forget to mention.

Left to you, we are a spineless, terror-loving, suicidal, corrupt, inept, poverty-ridden, defenceless and cultureless nation...:coffee:

No thanks.

The culture of the land is much preferable than all the above.

I think in a liberal democracy, different views should not be taken to mean treason.

I can see most Modi haters stooping quite low. The accusations of "Islamophobia" (till now a preserve of the Muslim brotherhood ilk and deployed with great effectiveness in the West) and "bigotry" and their abusive and vitriolic stance against people with different viewpoints tells us what we need to know.

People are rooting for Modi because they think India needs a strong leader at this time.

Not this lunj punj sham of a government that is so feeble and making the country look so helpless and without direction.

Yet they have created a huge patronage network and the beneficiaries of that network seem to be feeling the pinch. They think they are entitled to drive the discourse and be beneficiaries for all time to come.

How strange.

Based on your past efforts, it seemed that you would bite the bait.

And how the scrutiny by the law of the land failed is mysterious; in spite of dogged resistance by the entire government of Gujarat, there is progress in every matter against it in general and against individuals in particular. The matter of his undermining the constitution is under trial, which you conveniently forget to mention.

People will riot again if Godhra will happen. They will do the same if government in power in that state will be Congress-I or any 'I' . Learn to understand the anatomy of a communal riot.

Sorry no one is going to buy your snake oil.

People will riot again if Godhra will happen. They will do the same if government in power in that state will be Congress-I or any 'I' . Learn to understand the anatomy of a communal riot.

Sorry no one is going to buy your snake oil.

There is no anatomy of a communal riot to be learnt. There was not one in the period 1969 to 2012 in Bengal. Communal riots can be stopped when the administration wants to. They can be instigated when the administration is slack and uninterested, or actively involved. There will be no deaths and no riots if governments don't keep using these for their own political purposes.

Look who's talking about snake oil.

I think in a liberal democracy, different views should not be taken to mean treason.

I can see most Modi haters stooping quite low. The accusations of "Islamophobia" (till now a preserve of the Muslim brotherhood ilk and deployed with great effectiveness in the West) and "bigotry" and their abusive and vitriolic stance against people with different viewpoints tells us what we need to know.

People are rooting for Modi because they think India needs a strong leader at this time.

Not this lunj punj sham of a government that is so feeble and making the country look so helpless and without direction.

Yet they have created a huge patronage network and the beneficiaries of that network seem to be feeling the pinch. They think they are entitled to drive the discourse and be beneficiaries for all time to come.

Modi supporters are inherently wrong and cannot, must not be allowed to plead that Modi makes the trains run on time, to paraphrase the original fascist justification. At the end of the day, their unwillingness to condemn th e divisive politics of Modi and his extremist branch of the Sangh Parivar has very serious implications of the country.

Criticising and condemning Modi and his supporters does not equate to supporting the Congress government and its corruption. That is a defence of despair by the Modi supporters and has no merit especially when it has been made clear that there is a sizeable constituency which wishes to see an end to both the BJP and the Congress. They resort to these tactics because they have no other.

You should know by now, since you have been on this forum long enough; I enjoy no patronage, no network and am hugely opposed to the Congress. You do nobody a service with sly insinuations of the sort you have made.

Your special pleading puts you firmly in the camp that you have already proclaimed as your own. No further camouflage is necessary any longer.

Modi supporters are inherently wrong and cannot, must not be allowed to plead that Modi makes the trains run on time, to paraphrase the original fascist justification. At the end of the day, their unwillingness to condemn th e divisive politics of Modi and his extremist branch of the Sangh Parivar has very serious implications of the country.

Criticising and condemning Modi and his supporters does not equate to supporting the Congress government and its corruption. That is a defence of despair by the Modi supporters and has no merit especially when it has been made clear that there is a sizeable constituency which wishes to see an end to both the BJP and the Congress. They resort to these tactics because they have no other.

You should know by now, since you have been on this forum long enough; I enjoy no patronage, no network and am hugely opposed to the Congress. You do nobody a service with sly insinuations of the sort you have made.

Your special pleading puts you firmly in the camp that you have already proclaimed as your own. No further camouflage is necessary any longer.

Let's not make it personal. It is not about you as a person and not me as a person. This personal vendetta is what differentiates a true liberal from a fascist.

Modi haters just want to impose their own version of reality on everyone. His track record is for all to see but they are stuck in a time warp. They just can't see beyond 2002 riots.

The fact that nothing has been found to implicate him by the judiciary doesn't change anything for them.

They won't even whimper about the 27 riots in UP after their super secular SP has come to power, hobnobbing with the likes of Bukhari and Azam Khan, trying to release people implicated in bomb blasts and the worst communalists from the Muslim community. While Gujarat has not seen a single riot after 2002 also escapes their scrutiny.

It is just not about facts for them. Only their irrational phobia that they want to impose on everyone around them.

Again, I have nothing against any community and this may go down a slippery slope but I root for Modi because I think he can do what Vajpayee did (and that changed India for the better in 6 years).

The last 10 years have been a setback for India and we need Modi (or an able administrator like him) to undo it and take India forward.

I don't understand how this has been allowed to denigrate into a Modi supporter/opponent rant. The Gujarat police acted on advice given by a central agency, the IB. The IB has both stood by its assessment & in recent days, the chief of the IB has stood by his officer. While one can have an opinion against an encounter that could be dodgy, selective anger is not likely to go unchallenged. There are plenty of cases of the police bumping off criminals in "secular' states like Maharashtra, accused in acid attacks being eliminated in staged encounters in Andhra Pradesh.(Cops shoot 3 acid attack accused in ‘self-defence’ - Indian Express) Since I don't see an outpouring of breastbeating about the rights of the accused that seems to be reserved for events in Gujarat, I'm inclined to be dismissive of the manufactured outrage(even if theoretically correct) that has followed this case.

There is no anatomy of a communal riot to be learnt. There was not one in the period 1969 to 2012 in Bengal. Communal riots can be stopped when the administration wants to. They can be instigated when the administration is slack and uninterested, or actively involved. There will be no deaths and no riots if governments don't keep using these for their own political purposes.

Riots didn't happen in bengal,you weak intellectual bengalis have no balls to riot,we saw that during Direct Action day where the Marwaris and the Sikhs Fought for Calcutta and all you did was analyze it from far.

I don't understand how this has been allowed to denigrate into a Modi supporter/opponent rant. The Gujarat police acted on advice given by a central agency, the IB. The IB has both stood by its assessment & in recent days, the chief of the IB has stood by his officer. While one can have an opinion against an encounter that could be dodgy, selective anger is not likely to go unchallenged. There are plenty of cases of the police bumping off criminals in "secular' states like Maharashtra, accused in acid victim attacks being eliminated in staged encounters in Andhra Pradesh.(Cops shoot 3 acid attack accused in ‘self-defence’ - Indian Express) Since I don't see an outpouring of breastbeating about the rights of the accused that seems to be reserved for events in Gujarat, I'm inclined to be dismissive of the manufactured outrage(even if theoretically correct) that has followed this case.

Modi has that effect on people. ;)

Most of it is not his doing or that of his supporters. That is the irony!

When we answer to the nation and at the bar of history, we will proclaim proudly that, contrary to the forces that you are seeking to unleash, we kept the country going, we laid down basic rules for interaction, we protected the minorities, and, above all, we protected democracy and the rule of law. Each of these is under open threat from you.

Are you not ashamed of yourselves?

The final argument: left to you, we would have been a saffron tinted Pakistan. Left to us, WE ARE NOT PAKISTAN.

Thats were you make the mistake,Pakistan wanted to be separate,India did not.

Saffron India would be true India and much better than this bullshit cocktail that we have now.

Saffron India would protect its minorities not beg,cheat,subvert them for votes.

Guys dont waste time on such old washed up folks like Joe Shearer,dont delay the inevitable.

Like how Kashmiri pandits and Buddhists were massacred when a secoolar regime ruled the stated, right?

Thats were you make the mistake,Pakistan wanted to be separate,India did not.

Saffron India would be true India and much better than this bullshit cocktail that we have now.

Saffron India would protect its minorities not beg,cheat,subvert them for votes.

Guys dont waste time on such old washed up folks like Joe Shearer,dont delay the inevitable.

Sadly it is very difficult for Marxist secoolars who dwell on some fantasy of Mughal era glorification and Urdu poetry to understand what the real meaning is.

Am not.. Infact I am afraid of what will be the future of this country if some one who is a remote control of fascist brigade of this country become a PM.. loonies like Bajrangdal, Ram sena etc etc will have a field day and will destroy this country.. This is the time our country seriously needed a strong leadership and Narendra Modi wont fit that shoes..

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2008-11-13/news/28407570_1_temples-gandhinagar-ashwin-patel

[video]http://ibnlive.in.com/news/modi-on-temple-demolition-drive-vhp-fumes/78125-3.html[/video]

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/vhpmodi-faceoff-on-demolition-of-temples/388528/
I am all against empty headed bajrang dal, ram sene who are blot on the community equally as much people like owaisi. But for Modi, things have not been proven so far. Fact is Cong and alike parties have noticed his influence and stature. Its likely to pose serious threat to the parties performance and after a long time we are seeing some leader emerging on a national scene. Time only will tell whether its hype or reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost your nerve? Or lost your script? That's the same thing actually, isn't it? All your bravado is dictated, all your patriotism is phoney.

You were logged in when I had posted that reply, I thought you must of read my reply so I deleted that.

You must know Mr Joe that feeling of Patriotism doesn't
need imposition on Indians as many like me are just hard-wired for it since birth.

Like how Kashmiri pandits and Buddhists were massacred when a secoolar regime ruled the stated, right?

Sadly it is very difficult for Marxist secoolars who dwell on some fantasy of Mughal era glorification and Urdu poetry to understand what the real meaning is.

These jokers are so hilarious,they still try to talk straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom