What's new

Plight of Kerala Muslim Women

The recent debates about lowering the marriage age for Muslim women in Kerala, shows that education and prosperity is not a barrier against radicalism as some leftwing pundits suggest.

To live in even better conditions...

:rolleyes:

Sure, and have more underage women marrying, sitting at home and rearing babies while they contribute nothing to the economy.

You might as well make the argument kerala should become more christian or more Hindu as they are more entrepreneurial, concentrates more on education than Muslims do.

Nonsense. All Hindu women need to do is convert to islam to escape the evil Hindu society.

Muslims are the riches community in Kerala and on top of that they get scholarship from the state govt as a reward for being muslims.

Then there is love jihad and additional money and job incentives if they convert to islam.

In fact in the next 20 years conditions of women in keral will improve as the muslim population raises from 17% to 33 %. Your worry is clearly misguided fueled by your communal RSS chadi wala saffron agenda.

Eating beef if the first step to freeing women from this evil misogynistic society. After that comes encouraging cigarettes and alcohol for women. After than comes free sex and bikinis. Then pedophilia.

That is when kerala society becomes truly free from misogynistic tendencies. But with such enlightened mallus like you, I am sure it will happen fast. So when are you coming back from NZ to save us all ?

LoL. You are a bigot. I can say so many mean things to you, but I will get banned.

My reply will enlighten you, but do you think you are worthy for a ban on me?

This demand will never be fulfilled, these so called religious heads or organisations of all religions have destroyed the basic concept of that religion

Nonsense. All Hindu women need to do is convert to islam to escape the evil Hindu society.

Muslims are the riches community in Kerala and on top of that they get scholarship from the state govt as a reward for being muslims.

Then there is love jihad and additional money and job incentives if they convert to islam.

In fact in the next 20 years conditions of women in keral will improve as the muslim population raises from 17% to 33 %. Your worry is clearly misguided fueled by your communal RSS chadi wala saffron agenda.

Eating beef if the first step to freeing women from this evil misogynistic society. After that comes encouraging cigarettes and alcohol for women. After than comes free sex and bikinis. Then pedophilia.

That is when kerala society becomes truly free from misogynistic tendencies. But with such enlightened mallus like you, I am sure it will happen fast. So when are you coming back from NZ to save us all ?

:cheesy: don't worry Khaps are there to save you from Beef eating

:rolleyes:

Sure, and have more underage women marrying, sitting at home and rearing babies while they contribute nothing to the economy.

You might as well make the argument kerala should become more christian or more Hindu as they are more entrepreneurial, concentrates more on education than Muslims do.

I wont say Christian but become Hindu for sure if that can bring education to these souls BUT alas Hindu majority is in same pathetic condition in which Muslim minority is viz a viz economy and education.

And you know the reason.

The opening poster just ignored that fact that few days back Indian supreme court threw its own age limit law by saying Minors eloping to marry is NOT a crime .

I wont say Christian but become Hindu for sure if that can bring education to these souls BUT alas Hindu majority is in same pathetic condition in which Muslim minority is viz a viz economy and education.

And you know the reason.

The opening poster just ignored that fact that few days back Indian supreme court threw its own age limit law by saying Minors eloping to marry is NOT a crime .

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ight-kerala-muslim-women-2.html#ixzz2iLU4d8F2
@Spring Onion. Look at the quote by Manvan (whatever his name is)

I tried to suggest that Hindu Women too suffer from sexism and need more gender equity. He equated that with pedophilia and beef eating and free sex.

The guy probably needs to get laid and take life easy, that's what I say

Last edited by a moderator:

That judgement is in the context to save those girls from honor killings, which is biased in favor of girls. Since today's majority girls are educated they are expected to follow the 18 years age rule .... :), if possible marry after 18 years, since they will get police protection.

That judgement is in the context to save those girls from honor killings, which is biased in favor of girls. Since today's majority girls are educated they are expected to follow the 18 years age rule .... :), if possible marry after 18 year, since they will get police protection.

1. I know. But for whatever reason the Court allowed Minors as per its own law, to get marry by eloping, the fact technically is that Indian court allows under age marriage .

2. every rule must be followed irrespective if you are educated or not. :)

3. But in a free society where consensual sex age limit is lowered then obviously age limit thing wrgt to marriage is useless health wise. But I feel its all about financial bearing.

1. I know. But for whatever reason the Court allowed Minors as per its own law, to get marry by eloping, the fact technically is that Indian court allows under age marriage .

It is an amendment to the existing law with some conditions.

2. every rule must be followed irrespective if you are educated or not. :)

There is no law to marry an underage girl but some set of rights are granted just in case there is are some problems for the girl.

3. But in a free society where consensual sex age limit is lowered then obviously age limit thing wrgt to marriage is useless health wise. But I feel its all about financial bearing.

it depends on the girl, She should know the side affects and take precautions(related to sex). Regarding marriage under age marriage is strongly not recommended since in married life husband also comes into picture and some of the decisions are consensus or some times one sided.

It is an amendment to the existing law with some conditions.

There is no law to marry an underage girl but some set of rights are granted just in case there is are some problems for the girl.

it depends on the girl, She should know the side affects and take precautions(related to sex). Regarding marriage under age marriage is strongly not recommended since in married life husband also comes into picture and some of the decisions are consensus or some times one sided.

The outcome of the discussion is that if Court can allow under age marriage due to one or other reason then whats the use of the putting up such a law if you have to amend it :)))

Either respect the law or protect the teenagers to avoid amending the LAW. BUT again what if Teenagers themselves want to run away and get marry at age of 16. ahem well "phree shoshaity cant stop one from having personal right to live the way s/he wants".

ahhhh what a confused world this is :)))))))))))))))))

All keralites should adapt Islam to live a better life :coffee:

Seen it all what happens in Islamic countries.. in Europe , first the Muslims immigrate to , which is fine , as I am am immigrant too.. then once their population increases.. they start to demand special rights , want shariah , in gora land... what kind of BS is that?
No thank U, dont ask us to convert to Islam , rather U must convert to Sanatan Dharma , the religion of teh land. where U wont be stoned to death , sent to prison if U r a woman and been raped or lynched if U eat out in ramadan.
Thanks , but No thanks

The outcome of the discussion is that if Court can allow under age marriage due to one or other reason then whats the use of the putting up such a law if you have to amend it :)))

Either respect the law or protect the teenagers to avoid amending the LAW. BUT again what if Teenagers themselves want to run away and get marry at age of 16. ahem well "phree shoshaity cant stop one from having personal right to live the way s/he wants".

ahhhh what a confused world this is :)))))))))))))))))

The law is clear cut Dude :), Underage marriages are strongly not recommended, if the girl is in love with a guy and the girl parents issue threats of honor killings then the girl can seek police protection, in case of extremities she can marry.

A major can choose his husband .i.e after 18 years, so this right was amended and given to under age girls.

Note: The girl is supposed to be well aware of consequences, since literacy rates are increasing so problem.

This becomes only a problem if the girl do know the consequences of teen pregnancies etc....etc....,

In case there are any discrepancies, there are courts to take care of the situation :cheers:

I like how you equated eating beef with pedophilia.

Did you know that in almost every country pedophilia is regarded as disgusting?

You know why? Because children lack the necessary mental faculties to form consent.

Besides, India has the most child brides and the one of the highest child sex trafficking.

You don't need beef eating for that.

If you are going to make the slippery slope argument, make it a slippery slope, not a logical cliff

Your argument is hilarious.

Islam and muslims countries does not consider pedophilia as disgusting. In fact there are number of countries in Europe which do not consider pedophilia as disgusting or even illegal.

In India Hindu child bride does not mean child sex. In Hindu child marriage sex is only after the girl reaches the age of consent.

As for sex trafficking, rape and murder, not eating beef is not going to stop that either :lol:

When you have decided on a Adharmic path and have decided to form your own personal morality and code of conduct, what is to stop you from either rape or pedophilia ? it is you who are on a slippery slope without even realizing the absurdity of your position. :disagree:

LoL. You are a bigot. I can say so many mean things to you, but I will get banned.

My reply will enlighten you, but do you think you are worthy for a ban on me?

Do not reply to my posts pakistani, they are for Indians.............pi$$ off. Same goes for spring onion too.

Back
Top Bottom