What's new

Please Welcome our new Think Tank Analysts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to everyone......

Btw if moderators dont mind me asking this why only pro Pakistani members have been promoted??

Now dont ban me for saying this.

Congrats to everyone......

Btw if moderators dont mind me asking this why only pro Pakistani members have been promoted??

Now dont ban me for saying this.
Rating meter under the profile of the user is a big tool that we've introduced for underdogs to gain exposure among the management for nominations plus we look at the consistent post quality and total number of warnings/ infractions given to that member - we dont have a pro-pak meter rather a quality meter where members can bump reputation of a person

Rating meter under the profile of the user is a big tool that we've introduced for underdogs to gain exposure among the management for nominations plus we look at the consistent post quality and total number of warnings/ infractions given to that member - we dont have a pro-pak meter rather a quality meter where members can bump reputation of a person

We have more pakistani eligible to rate which finally culminates into more positive ratings to those who are pro pakistan.

Anyways i am not against it, its pak forum, it should look one as well.

Awesome stuff... Never expected to see a day where an Indian would get a named post in PDF! Way to go guys!!!

We have more pakistani eligible to rate which finally culminates into more positive ratings to those who are pro pakistan.
And one or or two Think tanks from India never give ratings.

I would like to give my congratulations to you guys so I can receive 20 thanks for one post without having to say something meaning full.:D

On a serious note congratulations.:smart:

Last edited:
upload_2014-3-18_9-25-7.jpeg

Casus Belli analyst. :lol:

He should have been something like research&dev.

He shares videos from his YouTube channel. And pictures. But i have yet to seen him write a complete sentence yet alone doing analyze. :)

On the other hand our Neptune always provides good info s. :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Casus Belli analyst. :lol:

He should have been something like research&dev.

He shares videos from his YouTube channel. And pictures. But i have yet to seen him write a complete sentence yet alone doing analyze. :)

On the other hand Neptune is always provides good info s. :yahoo:

long live @Neptune than :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom