What's new

please VOTE, it is urgent

What has "Khajoor wala Kira" to do with that; i cant get it!!!

Guys come in Cafe and i will tell you whts kahjor wala kira.

hey by NO NO NO NO NO i meant its NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:mad:

NEO Sharam Karo yar u cant speak ur own language i can speak several of my regional languages :).

Bull said:
thanks for letting me know. But im sorry i have voted "Yes" bcoz i justify Israeli actions in lebonon.
I was with Israel when the thing started since their soldiers were taken. But their response and the lies they fed to justify killing civillians has turned me.

Asim Aquil said:
I was with Israel when the thing started since their soldiers were taken. But their response and the lies they fed to justify killing civillians has turned me.

I have exactly, the same kind of justification, for these Israeli cowardly acts.

Asim Aquil said:

Will agree this is getting too far.It would have been appropriate or better if they had targetted the southern lebenon where hisbullah is strong.

But then Asim,Once you trigger a war/battle you cant lay down the rules for enagagement ,right?

Your enemy will play the game to his advantage not yours.

And i believe israel had a chice of either lettign their soldiers/civilians or hisbullah/lebeneese civilians death. And they choose the most obvious, the later.

Bull said:
Will agree this is getting too far.It would have been appropriate or better if they had targetted the southern lebenon where hisbullah is strong.
I would've like them to mount a rescue operation and get it over with. What they're doing, they're justifying by their 2 soldiers. But it won't EVER get them the two soldiers.

But now they've pretty much removed that as an option too. Just some BS words to support that. They don't give a crap about those soldiers its an excuse to fight, thats simple.

But then Asim,Once you trigger a war/battle you cant lay down the rules for enagagement ,right?
Don't kill civillians. Simple rule, everyone SHOULD follow it.

I voted YES

If they'd returned the 2 soldiers and stop suicide attacks on innocent civilians of Israel, none of this would've probably happened!! None of their innocent civilians would've died!! it was probably the last straw that broke camel's back!!!

JSK said:
I voted YES

If they'd returned the 2 soldiers and stop suicide attacks on innocent civilians of Israel, none of this would've probably happened!! None of their innocent civilians would've died!! it was probably the last straw that broke camel's back!!!
"If they would've released 9000 prisoners and not attacked civillian populations none of this would've happened".

It was no last straw. Israel has done many prisoner swaps on previous occassions. Beirut was bombed first then the rockets came into Haifa. So no sir, no last straw situation here.

Asim Aquil said:
"If they would've released 9000 prisoners and not attacked civillian populations none of this would've happened".

It was no last straw. Israel has done many prisoner swaps on previous occassions. Beirut was bombed first then the rockets came into Haifa. So no sir, no last straw situation here.

Why were those '9000 prisoners' were captured in the first place...hmm..that's a tough one!!!:what1:

Yes, Israel has done many prisoner swaps on previous occasions, but do we really wanna encourage this sort of behaviour? 'I've kidnapped your soldiers, will beat'em around a bit but will let them go if you release my few thousand+ countrymen'

Beirut was bombed because they ASKED for it!!!

I still with my vote of YES!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, even if they are wrong.

But I voted No.

& majority has voted No

Beirut was bombed because they ASKED for it!!!

Has some kid asked for it? why he got bombed? why should civilians suffer? Why will Lebonan will want to destroy its economy? Its a major tourist spot.

Everyone knows that Isreal is wrong, & least we can do is that speak against it. If there is a war between Pakistan & India I wouldn't wish innocent civlians to be bombed. Even if they include Hindus.

I still with my vote of YES!

Welcome to the group of evangelist.

Bull said:

Your enemy will play the game to his advantage not yours.

Yes, i can agree with you on that. But again there is big loss of innocent civil lives.

Just Go back 200 years back, when soldiers use to fight with soldiers not like today dropping bombs on innocent people.

Tell me who suffers these days, only "civil population". Which is not right

melb4aust said:
Yes, i can agree with you on that. But again there is big loss of innocent civil lives.

Just Go back 200 years back, when soldiers use to fight with soldiers not like today dropping bombs on innocent people.

Tell me who suffers these days, only "civil population". Which is not right

Disproportionate use of force....i think israel wud have managed more support if they had restricted the bombings to just situh beirut.

Back
Top Bottom