What's new

please VOTE, it is urgent

thanks for letting me know. But im sorry i have voted "Yes" bcoz i justify Israeli actions in lebonon.

Bull said:
thanks for letting me know. But im sorry i have voted "Yes" bcoz i justify Israeli actions in lebonon.

I guess you didnt look at the poll results. Atleast 55% people have some thing or justification to go against Israeli actions.:read:

melb4aust said:
I guess you didnt look at the poll results. Atleast 55% people have some thing or justification to go against Israeli actions.:read:

I didnt say i was with the majority,but that i am supporting Israel in this action.

Bull said:
I didnt say i was with the majority,but that i am supporting Israel in this action.

Thats all i actually wanna hear from ya. Good on ya:thumbsup: , support "terrorism", support innocent killing, support the devil:devil: .

I voted 'No' as there's no justification in killing civilians ever!

Neo said:
I voted 'No' as there's no justification in killing civilians ever!

I did the same, and you all know why..............

I also voted "no" as there is no justification of killing innocent civilians.

melb4aust said:
Thats all i actually wanna hear from ya. Good on ya , :thumbsup: support "terrorism", support innocent killing, support the devil:devil: .

Mel, tone it down a bit, no need to get personal!
Every one is entitled to have and share his/her personal views or opinion.

Thanks!

Neo

I am not getting personal and i dont have to, but i hate people supporting cruelity in the form killing innocent people.

melb4aust said:
I am not getting personal and i dont have to, but i hate people supporting cruelity in the form killing innocent people.

I can understand that, but kill the messege not the messenger! :sniper:

Neo said:
I can understand that, but kill the messege not the messenger! :sniper:
i certainly will, but you now some times its better to kill the messenger itself:biggrin:, to stop and terminate such kind of messeges.

Plz do remember i meant no offence :laugh:

melb4aust said:
i certainly will, but you now some times its better to kill the messenger itself:biggrin:, to stop and terminate such kind of messeges.

Plz do remember i meant no offence :laugh:

Yar kabhi Khajor wala kira dekha ha :biggrin:

No dont ask me whts khajoor wala kira :biggrin:

[Mod Edit: Please Keep to English as the standard language of this forum. Further posts in another langauge will be deleted without precaution. Thnx]

What...you voted six times?? :confused:

Whats 'Khajor wara kira...'?? :eek:

You're tormenting me by this fency Urdu...I've only lived 10 years in Pakistan and need to polish my urdu badly.. :wall:

Back
Top Bottom