What's new

Please report this instagram profile falsely accusing Pak Army of Genocide

Stop crying.. you guys are also ding it but maybe just suck at it :lol:

We have more important issues to discuss and deal with than just maligning or creating propaganda against other countries. Wonder why all the scam call centres are in india because you indians have nothing better to do that to shit on roads and shower in cow dungs.

Rare photo taken of a high level disinformation operative in his command centre.

14761188.jpg

Stop crying.. you guys are also ding it but maybe just suck at it :lol:
Indians are as evil and hypocritical as their masters, the Westerners. They do all the bad things and falsely accuse that the bad things are done by the victims.

Let's see how India treats its neighbors !!!
All images are from Google Earth
Looking at these Indian dams, you can clearly see the facts and see where the water has gone. India plunders Bangladesh's water resources 。
capture-png.680276

2-png.680279

India also Robbery Pakistan in the same way.

3-png.680281

In order to Robbery Nepal, India even changed its border. Yellow line
20200911190311299gif-gif-1-jpg.680285

While India is looting its neighbor's water resources, India is vilifying China for blocking dams to intercept water resources.

siluluoji-png.680292

22-png.680295

png.680297

Similarly ,India provoked a military conflict to interrupt China's development, and slandered China for starting the conflict 。

Both the West and India like to describe the bad things they do as the doings of others.

The West use their media hegemony to spread these Indian and Western-made lies, Indian and Western believing that they can easily deceive the world, but the most powerful lies are no match for the truth.

Last edited:
Throughout the many years I have seen this image I have never noticed that he is also on the computer screen lol

Also that's somewhat accurate. It would be more accurate if the person wasn't so fat. After all. India does posses the largest wealth gap and huge amounts of hunger

Throughout the many years I have seen this image I have never noticed that he is also on the computer screen lol

Also that's somewhat accurate. It would be more accurate if the person wasn't so fat. After all. India does posses the largest wealth gap and huge amounts of hunger

Over nationalists Indians need to be kicked in their go nads to WAKE TF UP from their BS dreams

Back
Top Bottom