What's new

Please help me understand this, my Turkish friends

AUz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello/Salam my Turkish bros..

So there is alot of talk about Armenian genocide these days and even my university is kind of buzzing about this issue.

So I just wanted to get educated more on the subject and wanted to see the issue in whole.

So can you guys tell me what exactly the issue is about and why there is disagreement between Turkish and Armenian point of view?

Are there any good articles/resources to read on the issue which explain the Turkish side? Whose side is evidence on?

This might be a stupid thing to say but if I was Turkey, I'd go like "Oh yeah, genocide happened in past. Sorry, all governments did fcuked up sh!t back then. We also did so. We are sorry and we all must come together to make sure such things don't happen to anybody ever again!" ..Just state some diplomatic bullsh!t of this sort and move on.

Why Turkey doesn't do it? What are the implications?

afaik Turkish side calls it mutual/reciprocal killings. Tashnak party made deal with Russians and started disrupting ottoman Logistical and supply lines, killing of turkish inhabitants. In response ottomans deported armenians from those regions. Many armenians perished on the way to syria. Also, if turkey says we dis this armenians will come this time with monetary and land compensation suits. Turkey said several times to establish group and to investigate those events bur armenian side never accepted that offer. Its not about historical truth but more about money and land for them. Besides, if you look at the photos That armenians Serve as proof of ottoman soldiers massacring armenians, you'll notice that uniform is never ottoman, but either russian or simply forgery.

So there is alot of talk about Armenian genocide these days and even my university is kind of buzzing about this issue.

So I just wanted to get educated more on the subject and wanted to see the issue in whole.

So can you guys tell me what exactly the issue is about and why there is disagreement between Turkish and Armenian point of view?

Are there any good articles/resources to read on the issue which explain the Turkish side? Whose side is evidence on?

This might be a stupid thing to say but if I was Turkey, I'd go like "Oh yeah, genocide happened in past. Sorry, all governments did fcuked up sh!t back then. We also did so. We are sorry and we all must come together to make sure such things don't happen to anybody ever again!" ..Just state some diplomatic bullsh!t of this sort and move on.

Here is a short video about it

I tend to believe Turkish side more because they hold the actual documentation and more than willing to open it up for an official investigation in to the issue. Armenians apart from recognition do not push the issue further and are not willing to open up their records.

;;

best answer from Turkish Presedent

also there had been severel big thousands of muslims beeing killed by armenian before.. just imagine in a country of ~ 14 million ppl just in one city 25.000 ppl beeing killed of armenian bandits..

it is said 500.000 Muslims/Turks killed in Turkey

Here is why Turkey refuses the label "genocide":

1- After Turkey accepts (lol) the so called Armenian Genocide then this opens the way for reparations (billions of dollars of my tax money)

2- After reparations grumbling and demands about "Western Armenia" (Eastern Turkey as these geographically retarded people can't understand) will be made (they want land because they are landlocked dwarf country)

3- After this Armenians will use their new found moral high ground to lobby Turkey into acting as they see fit (like the Jews and the State of Israel prod Germany around by playing the Holocaust card)

4- Even after all this its my theory that Greeks, Assyrians and Kurds will see that Turkey can be bullied around and as a result there will be a line of ethnic groups demanding reparations and land from the Republic

5- All previous 4 steps will NEVER happen as long as there is something called the Turkish Armed Forces (which there is and it's pretty adept in crushing insects like these)

You just dont revolt and massacre the population of a state thats being attacked on all sides by all the superpowers of that time who want to divide the country among themselves and then cry when you get a blody nose.

We defended our homeland and did what was neccessary to turn this...

sevres.png

....into this

Turkey-Greece-Bulgaria_on_Treaty_of_Lausanne.png

Everybod got killed back then in WWI its just that Armenians are bad loosers and still cry about it just like a spoiled child to his daddy.

Look at Karabakh issue and find out whos the agressor here, its the same greed that became their doom in 1915.

Excellent reply by Erdogan @anatolia Couldnt have been more sincere.

This Armenian 'genocide' is just a media trial. Think about for a moment. If Armenians were Muslims, no one would have used this word to garner worldwide sympathy for them

What Israel does in Gaza, how it bombs Palestinian citizen homes in front of the eyes of this world, isnt that genocide?

Bro. you can search this news too... It's about our armed forces' authentic records... I couldn't find in english...

TSK arşivlerinden 1915 olaylarının bilinmeyen yüzü - Anadolu Ajansı

http://louisville.edu/a-s/history/turks/Katchaznouni.pdf

Many thanks to Viranlik from WAFF.

There was a Israeli foreign minister in the 90s who explained it very well, does anyone have that video ? it was on you tube..

Back
Top Bottom