What's new

Please donate #Chennai Floods

Levina

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
PLEASE DONATE:

The purpose of this thread is to raise awareness of the tragedy in CHENNAI and to urge all to donate generously to help the victims....many 've lost everything they had.
Immediate financial assistance is needed in TN

You can make your contribution to PRIME MINISTER'S NATIONAL RELIEF FUND:

Prime Minister's National Relief Fund

Contributors abroad may deposit their contributions with the local Indian Mission or in any branch of the State Bank of India for transfer to the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund.

Donations may also be made directly into Central Bank of India, New Delhi/ Mumbai’s following accounts stating beneficiary 'Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund, SB A/C with Janpath, New Delhi'.

Pound Sterling: A/C No. 203253-80412368 with,
BARCLAYS BANK PLC, London.
( SWIFT Code :- BARCGB 22 )

EURO: A/C No. 4112222001 with CITI BANK,
Frankfurt.
( SWIFT Code :- CITI DE FF )

To enable the government to send appropriate receipt, you should furnish details to the bankers in M.T 100 Formats through SWIFT – SWIFT CODE “CBININ BBAPAR”.

webindia123.com- Government of India- Prime Minister's relief fund -Form for Donations to PMNRF

webindia123.com-government of india-PM's Relief Funds

Donations can be made to any international organization that is working in the region. Please avoid donating money to individuals who come to religious places or on the street, unless you are sure about the person.
If you want to donate money, it is your responsibility to verify that the money reaches the people on whose name it has been collected.
The situation is beyond the local authorities grasp..there is a shortage of boats, tents, and drinking water. There is a need to take steps to stop the spread of water-borne diseases.
Above all they need our prayers.

If you have contacts of more organisations which are genuine then do post them here.

I am donating tomorrow morning.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

@nair @Abingdonboy @SpArK @utraash (thanks for reminding me about it) @anant_s

Thanks @Aminroop for tag and this noble gesture. Really appreciate.
already pledged a days salary towards PM relief fund today.
For those looking to donate money, would suggest the same. transaction can be done electronically. Be ready with your PAN number. they'll send an acknowledgement and if one wishes to it can be used at end of financial year to get IT saving.

Those who can afford to help, should help. Mere Pakistani bhaijan you don't have to give to their gormant but I'm sure there are charities who will be raising money to help the poor in Chennai. This is not about Hindu, Sikh, Muslaman, this is about insanyath.

Nabi as'salaathu was'salaam said: "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his charity." - Al-Tirmidhi

Those who can afford to help, should help. Mere Pakistani bhaijan you don't have to give to their gormant but I'm sure there are charities who will be raising money to help the poor in Chennai. This is not about Hindu, Sikh, Muslaman, this is about insanyath.

Nabi as'salaathu was'salaam said: "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his charity." - Al-Tirmidhi
I don't think there will be need for external aid, but thank you for the kind words and nice thoughts. It is appreciated. :tup:

@Aminroop - will do everything I can. As an aside, why is it that India has no insurance for anything ever? Floods, fire, earthquakes..... We need insurance to pick up at least some small portion of the re building effort !

@Aminroop - will do everything I can. As an aside, why is it that India has no insurance for anything ever? Floods, fire, earthquakes..... We need insurance to pick up at least some small portion of the re building effort !
There are usually no insurances for natural disasters.

NDRF is there. Tell me what do you want to know.

just that they will be too many cases of snake bite, diarrhea, sepsis, pneumonia etc because of the dirty water everywhere, and it would be i suppose too much for the ndrf to handle by themselves and co-ordinate with the local medical personnel.

i was only wondering if young intern doctors like halu were volunteering.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom