What's new

Plea for Fatiha for our Shuhad'a in Siachin.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
siachen.jpg

The hopes of finding a survivor in the Siachin tragedy have diminished. I hereby request all of you to offer Fatiha for all of our martyrs. [ Fatiah+ 3 times Srh-Ikhlass].

سُوۡرَةُ آل عِمرَان
وَلَا تَحۡسَبَنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ قُتِلُواْ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ أَمۡوَٲتَۢا*ۚ بَلۡ أَحۡيَآءٌ عِندَ رَبِّهِمۡ يُرۡزَقُونَ (١٦٩) فَرِحِينَ بِمَآ ءَاتَٮٰهُمُ ٱللَّهُ مِن فَضۡلِهِۦ وَيَسۡتَبۡشِرُونَ بِٱلَّذِينَ لَمۡ يَلۡحَقُواْ بِہِم مِّنۡ خَلۡفِهِمۡ أَلَّا خَوۡفٌ عَلَيۡہِمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ يَحۡزَنُونَ (١٧٠) ۞

اور جو لوگ الله کی راہ میں مارے گئے ہیں انہیں مردے نہ سمجھو بلکہ وہ زندہ ہیں اپنے رب کے ہاں سے رزق دیے جاتے ہیں (۱۶۹) الله نے اپنے فضل سے جو انہیں دیا ہے اس پر خوش ہونے والے ہیں اور ان کی طرف سے بھی خوش ہوتے ہیں جو ابھی تک ان کے پیچھے سے ان کے پاس نہیں پہنچے اس لئے کہ نہ ان پر خوف ہے او رنہ وہ غم کھائیں گے (۱۷۰)

Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allâh as dead. Nay, they are alive, with their Lord, and they have provision- (169) They rejoice in what Allâh has bestowed upon them of His Bounty, rejoice for the sake of those who have not yet joined them, but are left behind (not yet martyred) that on them no fear shall come, nor shall they grieve. (170)

I wonder if the Govt will announce a National day of mourning after the official report comes out.

:pakistan:

! Mods: Please don't close this thread - at least for sometime to come. Thx

I wonder if the Govt will announce a National day of mourning after the official report comes out.

Get ready to be disappointed.

siachen.jpg

The hopes of finding a survivor in the Siachin tragedy have diminished. I hereby request all of you to offer Fatiha for all of our martyrs. [ Fatiah+ 3 times Srh-Ikhlass].

wait and watch. miracles can happen

We had mourning for benazir and some dedication to her name like change of islamabad airport name, i dont know what she did for nation other than making us bankrupt
These brave martyre deserve some credit, national mourning and their respective families should be supported well off

In that temperature & without oxygen you can only survive for a maximum of 15 minutes. Miracles do happen , but in the meanwhile , please pray for the martyred soldiers.

Is there a way to start a web based campaign to lobby to recognize these deaths , and those at Silala as well , but isnt govt already too late to react ? very unfortunate to serve for such useless leadership

Inna Lillahe wa Inna Elehe Rajioun.

I will say a special fateha for these shuhada tomorrow (Friday), IA.

A heart touching poem by a SOLIDER:
{DEDICATED TO ALL MARTYRS OF SIACHEN}

If I die in a war zone,

Box me up & send mE home,

Put my medals on my chest,

Tell my mom I did my best,

Tell my dad not to bow,

He won't get tension from me now,

Tell my brother to study perfectly,

Keys of my bike will be his permanently,

Tell my sis not to be upset,

Her bro will not rise after this sunset,