What's new

Players abusing

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I will try to make this clean without dubbing...;)

enjoy :)

(LMAOF in this one!)

(My personal favourite!)

Last edited by a moderator:
this is going to happpen again in upcoming asia cup this time pakistan should make sure that we win against india and also against sri lanka before what happen in asia cup we just loose one game and india also but we had to sit outside srilankans are benefitting from it they are loosing against india in asia cup to stop pakistan qualify for final becozz they know the deadly force is coming so they like to play final against india and they won almost 4 last asia cup we need to beat india and srilanka

this is going to happpen again in upcoming asia cup this time pakistan should make sure that we win against india and also against sri lanka before what happen in asia cup we just loose one game and india also but we had to sit outside srilankans are benefitting from it they are loosing against india in asia cup to stop pakistan qualify for final becozz they know the deadly force is coming so they like to play final against india and they won almost 4 last asia cup we need to beat india and srilanka

I think last Asia cup, India won.

I think its all about emotions, mental strength. Such tactics are used to distract, confuse and to disturb the focus of the opponent player. But come on yaar....Look how they are exchanging bad names...Before getting away with emotions anger, they must realize millions of people are watching them LIVE on the screens. Secondly, these players are treated as the role models, and by watching that fans don't get anything positive....Sachin enjoys a same status in the cricketing world as once enjoyed by Imran Khan. Not even once i ever observed him involved in such type of conversations while playing on ground. Instead of talking, his bat delivers the answer. That is the quality of a true sportsman. Quality which should be followed by every sports lover..:agree:

that balaji rao was epic, his mouth and gul's bouncer :rofl::rofl::rofl:

balaji ne friendly canadians(guron) ka naam badnaame ker dya :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

India won the last asia cup

haha look at Indians...

nehra one was hilarious.. behan ke ........ tumahari. sidha catch nahi pakar saktay.. haha

ye be sida catch tahh::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom