What's new

Planned Indian Misadventure - Danger of Nuke War ? by Zaheerul Hassan

dear, we dnt mind whatever Indian is planning but Indian authorities should know that Pakistan has second strike capabilty. However they should be mindfull that Pakistan will likly to go for strike first whihch menas "eliminatio of India from Globe: I think we must suggest to our govenments to resolve burning issues like Kasmir and water to save our present and next generation:pakistan:

If u nuke India, u can get radiated water, provided u are still alive after Indian second strike. Those remaining can drink that water, get cancer and die a slow painful death. Water issue solved!

If I had one gram of uranium for every warmonger i find here, i would have more nukes than USA!

If u nuke India, u can get radiated water, provided u are still alive after Indian second strike. Those remaining can drink that water, get cancer and die a slow painful death. Water issue solved!

If I had one gram of uranium for every warmonger i find here, i would have more nukes than USA!

Radiated water nice one bro - Add to it they can listen to Radio Pakistan from Delhi while they have a slow and painful death :hitwall::hitwall:

LCA Tejas we do have second and first strike capability we cover the whole india with SRBMs and Solid fuled single stage Nuclear Ballistic missiles which can mark upto 700km and take very less time to prepare but i guess you alredy knew that:pakistan::pakistan:

You cover whole india with a 700km missile??? are you sure you can do that???? iam sorry, but we do have interceptor missiles....:lol: ... And Iam sorry you mis understood the concept of second strike capability... Second strike capability means countering the country even if your country's lands have been nuked... and If you are thinking of F-16 carrying nukes, Iam sorry it dosent come under second strike capability concept...

Back
Top Bottom