What's new

Plan to name chowk after Bhagat Singh dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so you studied from Pakistani institutions? han indian? india doesn't have good institutions? I don't think so. ghandi is a famous brat. Mr Jinnah was way more classy though. Don't know much about nehru or this dude bhagat singh...Aurangzeb was cool though...I read few things about Mughals actally...

Do indian hindus know that Pakistani Muslims ( or leaders/visionaries of Pakistan movement) also fought for indian Subcontinent's freedom etc? I bet not so much...;)

Pakistanis and indians got Pakistan and india , and this is what they wanted.

You don't seem have much knowledge of South Asian history.Tell me name of one leader of Pakistani movement,who spend even a fort night in British prison.None of them were freedom fighters,and many of them were collaborators.

In a country of 30 % Muslim I remember only one revolutionary name "Ashfaq-Ullah Khan". The bitter truth is Muslim didn't participated in Indian freedom of struggle. Then why do you expect them to remember Kaffirs revolutionary??? There was a pact btwn Gandhi and Muslims, Gandhi will support "Khilafat Movement" in turn Muslim will support Gandhi's freedom struggle.

After 1857 Brits were successful to show the seed of communalism (In Muslim head), Muslim never considered Gandhi as there leader (always thought Gandhi was hindu leader, even if gandhi did lot for them , Ingratitude). In the mean time Muslim leauge emerged, Muslim sat in lap of british and jeopardised Indian struggle for freedom.

One who has not sacrifice there life in Freedom fight, how can they understand the value of Bhagat Singh....

"NOTE: if you disagree my point, give second well known Muslim revolutionary name, or give one Muslim revolutionary name from bengal and Punjab."

Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
Ashfaqulla Khan
Azimullah Khan
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
A. K. Fazlul Huq
Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed
Maulana Hasrat Mohani
Mulana Mazharul Haque
Ali Jawad Zaidi
Rafi Ahmad Kidwai

There are plenty of names,But we just don't remember them.
Go through this you will find plenty more.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_independence_activists

Bhagat Singhji was Indian freedom fighter...he has nothing to do with Pakistan and I am glad this happened.

In a country of 30 % Muslim I remember only one revolutionary name "Ashfaq-Ullah Khan". The bitter truth is Muslim didn't participated in Indian freedom of struggle. Then why do you expect them to remember Kaffirs revolutionary??? There was a pact btwn Gandhi and Muslims, Gandhi will support "Khilafat Movement" in turn Muslim will support Gandhi's freedom struggle.

After 1857 Brits were successful to show the seed of communalism (In Muslim head), Muslim never considered Gandhi as there leader (always thought Gandhi was hindu leader, even if gandhi did lot for them , Ingratitude). In the mean time Muslim leauge emerged, Muslim sat in lap of british and jeopardised Indian struggle for freedom.

One who has not sacrifice there life in Freedom fight, how can they understand the value of Bhagat Singh....

"NOTE: if you disagree my point, give second well known Muslim revolutionary name, or give one Muslim revolutionary name from bengal and Punjab."

To all the crap u mentioned above..... go read history.... and not from Indian historians but from neutral sources.... Go explore the names of .... Haji Sahab Turangzai, Haji Muhammad Amin, Paly Khan, Pir Pagaro, Mulana Ubaidullah, Faqir of Ipi, Umara Khan Janduli, General Bakht Khan etc etc etc .....

You and the likes of you remember only one name, because you are thought so ...... go read the history and then think hard before posting such crap!

BTW... Where were your great Hindu patriots in the war of independence 1857??? Oh wait a minute.... they were busy in welcoming the new raj and celebrating of getting rid of Mughal rule..... Right???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom