What's new

PLA Soldier Equipment

I really don't like how these military clothing all look the same. I guess theres no more cultural feel in the military, every other military in the world looks the same as yours.

But I guess in the 21st century there's no other way, since modern warfare involves being hidden and looking like your environment..

I still hope China can make some changes to their uniform though, to make it look distinctly Chinese but at the same time modern and practical.

:china:

I have heard about the Chinese bullet proof Face masks, Have they been Inducted or Operationalized??

I really don't like how these military clothing all look the same. I guess theres no more cultural feel in the military, every other military in the world looks the same as yours.

But I guess in the 21st century there's no other way, since modern warfare involves being hidden and looking like your environment..

I still hope China can make some changes to their uniform though, to make it look distinctly Chinese but at the same time modern and practical.

:china:

This is a major loss of culture:
ArmyFoodTruck.jpg

Back
Top Bottom