What's new

PLA Puts Daulet Baig Oldie as its Primary Target!

Why are you ignoring me?

So sorry. Changing it immediately. In between, you had that bee in your bonnet about - what was it? - the Galwan Valley.

Don't be upset.

You always asking stupid question to him that's why he ignoring you

LOLOL.

Actually, you are right on target! But it was too stiff a reaction. Not for this little fellow. I'm taking him off that list, as he was to have been there just long enough for me to concentrate!!

You spotted it!

What stupid question? Tell me. The only thing I kept asking me was info of Galwan which he said he will tell me afterwards but he didn't

I thought you were teasing me, and I was trying to concentrate on something else. So sorry, Sir.

Illness is a horrible thing.

In India anybody can question our armed forces.

Its a privilege only Indians have.

Is that a fact?

Did anyone dare question the Indian Armed Forces to produce evidence for 300 terrorists killed in Balakot, F16 shot down and the 43 Chinese soldiers that were killed?

I am yet to see that so please stop spreading misinformation and lying through your teeth.

An Indian Tank probably a T72, exercising in the DBO area near the LAC. If they continue to exercise the way as shown in the clip, i am afraid most of these old machines will break down for good!

Old Machines?

The T72 is still a deadly beast.

I am completely at a loss. First India Builds road in a disputed area, chinese stay quite, then they change the status of Ladakh by absorbing it in its territory throwing chinese claims out. Pls dont play victim now, its time to face the consequences of your decisions.

Back
Top Bottom