What's new

PLA Puts Daulet Baig Oldie as its Primary Target!

I regret deeply that I was medically rejected by the Indian armed forces before my application to the SSB. I served in defence production, in the area of avionics and aerospace systems.

Since you have been so gracious, I find myself compelled to apologise to you in turn for the bad language used. Please put it down to the petulance of the aged.
My medical took place after SSB, how were you medically rejected before SSB?
I went on to join 105th course NDA, Echo sqn.

Latest in, Dokhlam has seen major Chinese Div size movement. Credible news.. :):) ... this will tie up XVII Corp Rapid response Mountain strike core and its IBGs between eastern and western sectors......

Chinese have some major plan and it will be evident in coming weeks...

Latest in, Dokhlam has seen major Chinese Div size movement. Credible news.. :):) ... this will tie up XVII Corp Rapid response Mountain strike core and its IBGs between eastern and western sectors......

GUYS CAN WE force a stalemate ........ Or are we about to get a beating

My medical took place after SSB, how were you medically rejected before SSB?
I went on to join 105th course NDA, Echo sqn.

LOL.

Don't be so sharp, young man, you will cut both of us. :D

Sainik School Purulia. I wanted to join the Navy, nothing else mattered. I had got myself fit, and passed all the school preliminary fitness tests. All my prelim. written tests got very high grades (I was instructor in the NCC squad and earned my certificates). At the very last physical examination, as I was exiting the room, I turned around and told the doctor (a school employee, who had seen me struggle to gain the physique that the sardars and the Naga boys displayed with effortless ease) that when I shut my left eye, I saw double. And that was that. One of the two grim turns in my life.

If - IF - I had got in, I would have been in the 43 or 44 batch; only 2 or 3 of us made it each of the boards in a year. My senior, from the first batch of the school to go up, either 40 or 41 batch , retired as Brigadier in the EME; my batch-mate retired as CO of one of the Bihar Regiment battalions. The month before I was scheduled to go and visit him on his post-retirement job in Assam, the Karbi Anglong kidnapped him, tortured him hideously and killed him. Others a batch junior made it to Rear Admiral; Arup Raha was from the school, but I don't remember him, although he is supposed to have passed out in 1970 (I just got this information from Roll no. 1 of the school!). Lt. General Subrata Saha, who was GOC XV Corps, was also from the school. We had a number of three star generals from the school and quite a few in the other services as well.

I take it you were 2003 pass-out.

I deeply envy you.

LOL.

Don't be so sharp, young man, you will cut both of us. :D

Sainik School Purulia. I wanted to join the Navy, nothing else mattered. I had got myself fit, and passed all the school preliminary fitness tests. All my prelim. written tests got very high grades (I was instructor in the NCC squad and earned my certificates). At the very last physical examination, as I was exiting the room, I turned around and told the doctor (a school employee, who had seen me struggle to gain the physique that the sardars and the Naga boys displayed with effortless ease) that when I shut my left eye, I saw double. And that was that. One of the two grim turns in my life.

If - IF - I had got in, I would have been in the 43 or 44 batch; only 2 or 3 of us made it each of the boards in a year. My senior, from the first batch of the school to go up, either 40 or 41 batch , retired as Brigadier in the EME; my batch-mate retired as CO of one of the Bihar Regiment battalions. The month before I was scheduled to go and visit him on his post-retirement job in Assam, the Karbi Anglong kidnapped him, tortured him hideously and killed him. Others a batch junior made it to Rear Admiral; Arup Raha was from the school, but one of the squeaky little kids whom we paid absolutely no attention to; he was about eight batches junior. Lt. General Subrata Saha, who was GOC XV Corps, was also from the school. We had a number of three star generals from the school and quite a few in the other services as well.

I take it you were 2003 pass-out.

I deeply envy you.
Life is a b****. The fish that keeps the mouth closed,never gets caught!
I served just a few years, now drawing disability pension and running my own fuel bunk.

GUYS CAN WE force a stalemate ........ Or are we about to get a beating

Two things that happened which India shouldve thought about.

Threatening Chinese 60 Billion $ investment in Pakistan. No country can tolerate that.
Secondly, changing the status of disputed territory which China is a party too..

its time for consequences, i am sorry its too late.

It will tie up XXXIII Corps, as it should.

Life is a b****. The fish that keeps the mouth closed,never gets caught!
I served just a few years, now drawing disability pension and running my own fuel bunk.

Oh, shit. What happened? I am very sorry to hear that.

Thats not the point. If China moved it 300k reserves from Chendgu to Ladakh or Dokhlam, India will be in serious trouble. warfare is all about moving reserves... The only way out of it to preempt by moving reserves and taking land back... or else China has a game plan and defensive posture wont work, unless oyu opened a front in Dokhlam if china moved into Leh.

Nothing kinky, lost SHAPE1 to an accident, got boarded out in SHAPE5, applied for a BPCL bunk in ex-quota. And happily lived there after. Hehe

Thats not the point. If China moved it 300k reserves from Chendgu to Ladakh or Dokhlam, India will be in serious trouble. warfare is all about moving reserves... The only way out of it to preempt by moving reserves and taking land back... or else China has a game plan and defensive posture wont work, unless oyu opened a front in Dokhlam if china moved into Leh.

At the moment, they have moved three divisions. That is not the end of the world. Remember XXXIII Corps is not a division; remember III and IV Corps loitering about in the undergrowth behind.

Nothing kinky, lost SHAPE1 to an accident, got boarded out in SHAPE5, applied for a BPCL bunk in ex-quota. And happily lived there after. Hehe

You rascal. :D

Which service were you, if I'm not being inquisitive? Feel free not to answer personal questions.

<sigh>

IF.

Remember the Spartan answer to the ambassador sent to them by Philip II.

At the moment, they have moved three divisions. That is not the end of the world. Remember XXXIII Corps is not a division; remember III and IV Corps loitering about in the undergrowth behind.

You rascal. :D

Which service were you, if I'm not being inquisitive? Feel free not to answer personal questions.
This isn't the right place for service related chitchat. Whatever i have said is pre service. Anyway i was a speco so!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom