What's new

PLA Navy in live-fire attack drills in East China and South China seas

What about Philippines? as long as Philippines Navy's keep Scraborough safe, then China Navy will be doom by Japan Navy, Viet Nam Navy. Does PLA already has plans to deal with it too?

For U.S it's only need to supply weapons for Japan nor either Viet Nam and then U.S army does not needed to gets in to war. Viet Nam, Japan has more people willing to fights, dies for its countries.

Look at these powerful viecongs here telling us how mighty they were fighting the PLA, what happened to their powerful forces? They are so tough that they go threaten China by joining the Japanese Navy. Looks like they don't dare to fight us alone :D but they keep bragging how they defeated US, PLA, the French and Khmer Rouge.

Look at these powerful viecongs here telling us how mighty they were fighting the PLA, what happened to their powerful forces? They are so tough that they go threaten China by joining the Japanese Navy. Looks like they don't dare to fight us alone :D but they keep bragging how they defeated US, PLA, the French and Khmer Rouge.

The fact is, Viet Nam has no problems to face direct with PLA [China] on ground forces, and Viet Nam Navy's is till weaks comparison with China Navy's.

The fact is, Japan's it's been a long time did not have real Army on ground forces, it's also considering weaks comparison with China ground forces.

Combination 2 countries to fight with a big treat with a greater enemies like China, this is a Must do for greater good of both nations Viet Nam - Japan.

The fact is ... Chinese can not deal a truth just because it is always hurts but..ts.

Dude, China produces 20 million vehicles a year. That could be a couples of millions of tanks in a war time.

The fact is, Viet Nam has no problems to face direct with PLA [China] on ground forces, and Viet Nam Navy's is till weaks comparison with China Navy's.

The fact is, Japan's it's been a long time did not have real Army on ground forces, it's also considering weaks comparison with China ground forces.

Combination 2 countries to fight with a big treat with a greater enemies like China, this is a Must do for greater good of both nations Viet Nam - Japan.

The fact is ... Chinese can not deal a truth just because it is always hurts but..ts.

Whenever China pushed Janpan nor Viet Nam out of the limit, then it's will become to be allies for a greater good security of both nation. Based on the wars history of Viet Nam, battle on the ground it never loose but will not garantee for Navy.

Japan's has more experience on Navy battles than any Asia contries, and Japan Navy still one of the strongest and modernized in the World nor even comparison with PLA nowaday.

The benefit of both nations to become together and will shared the greater big threat as known as PLA, its will make PLA think triple before PLA can moves an inch.

Ameria did not get big treat or direct from PLA, plus its still has bigest fiancial problems to deal with and then it will not be feel strong to make any real help either Japan or Viet Nam.

Only Japan and Viet Nam has direct treats from China from sea to land, and there will be more reasons for both nation will be together and fight for last. No one else !!!

What do you mean push Japan and Vietnam to their limits, are they going to invade China? The only thing that would accomplish is the whole world labeling your fictional alliance as the new axis powers. It's not like China is ever going to invade either countries - China already suffered through enough wars in the past 150 years, it's more likely China is going to remain passive but not totally acquiesce in giving up their claimed territory.

Based on Vietnam's history, Vietnam has lost a lot of land wars: Four Chinese domination, French rule and Japanese occupation.

True, the Japanese do have more experience in modern naval warfare than any nation in Asia, but you severely underestimate China's Naval power. Japan would be hard pressed to fight against the Chinese navy if the unlikely hypothetical scenario does occur, especially with China's aircraft carrier and not to mention China can just pour a downpour of long ranged missile from the skies.

Right now Japan's economy is headed for a collapse and the only way for Japan to save itself is to make peace with their East Asian neighbor, China, and not make a military alliance against China - which would inadvertently be the end of Japan - with a poor South East Asian nation like Vietnam that wants war.

Commenting on posts made by arrogant Chinese fools is really waste of time.

Yup by us too and they got butting from cooks and quartermasters man that's so said Yultong, Eerie hill, Imjin River the list goes on funny how you guys had your behinds got handed to you! And still you have not learn anything? Nagmalaki pa mga gago nga kayo! Just pathetic!

Viet Nam's has proved for itselft when its needed 27 days to wiped out Polpot regim from Southern Viet Nam and station in Cambodia for almost 10 years, same on that condition on the Nothern Viet Nam PLA needed 29 days with a big massive troops but still can not even get close to Ha Noi.

At that time, that moment PLA only face of with local militia, not even real fight with Viet Nam Elite Troops.

So in 1979 Viet Nam troops has fought 2 battles at the same time. Am I right ?

News from our side, it is wrong, or that it is not the problem, it is not a problem of capacity, but will, at that time, the Chinese government no desire occupied Hanoi a lesson to Vietnam, it is sufficient.

Moreover, history can not be assumed so simple, after all, history is not realistic, especially when the past conditions change, some things will change, what changes? It depends on the conditions of today contrast past.

Yup by us too and they got butting from cooks and quartermasters man that's so said Yultong, Eerie hill, Imjin River the list goes on funny how you guys had your behinds got handed to you! And still you have not learn anything? Nagmalaki pa mga gago nga kayo! Just pathetic!

Do you think that the Vietnamese government and army have the experience of war in the past 20 years?Who has the experience of war in the past 20 years, even if the U.S., his experience is questioned by others.Just tell you, PLA adequately prepared for war.Our preparation is far better than Vietnam.

Do you think that the Vietnamese government and army have the experience of war in the past 20 years?Who has the experience of war in the past 20 years, even if the U.S., his experience is questioned by others.Just tell you, PLA adequately prepared for war.Our preparation is far better than Vietnam.

So what? I its not the Vietnamese that i saying it your country why would drag them here? The reply has nothing to do with them.

The point of that reply is your trying to show off thinking it would solve your problems but it has the opposite effect it would just give all of us more reason to get ready throwing the region in to war and just like the Korean War it would end against your favor because like that your country was always led by people who just love to show off in which you have no real reason to do so its just to show your people that communist party is in charge and this just a show for your people to take their attention to your real world problems.

So what? I its not the Vietnamese that i saying it your country why would drag them here? The reply has nothing to do with them.

The point of that reply is your trying to show off thinking it would solve your problems but it has the opposite effect it would just give all of us more reason to get ready throwing the region in to war and just like the Korean War it would end against your favor because like that your country was always led by people who just love to show off in which you have no real reason to do so its just to show your people that communist party is in charge and this just a show for your people to take their attention to your real world problems.

I have a real problem in this POST, it could be a return to the other POST, so I apologize for this.

But another problem, you do not forget I am the citizen of China, there are no rules to forbid me to speak, so I will show my point of view, I guarantee that, from an ordinary Chinese people, do not take anyone's money , and I speak based on facts. As for my real problem, that unrelated topic, thank you.

Rest assured that I can guarantee that the Chinese government and the CCP is far from being better than the government of the Philippines as well as any political party.Your point of view, why do you go defense for your country, your country has more defects.I think it is because the Philippines is your country, you care about it, so, why do you blame me?

As for Great War to Resist U.S. Aggression and Aid Korea, I am proud of my country.Another problem is how to deal with history, this is my point of view.

Moreover, history can not be assumed so simple, after all, history is not realistic, especially when the past conditions change, some things will change, what changes? It depends on the conditions of today contrast past.
Here......

I have a real problem in this POST, it could be a return to the other POST, so I apologize for this.

But another problem, you do not forget I am the citizen of China, there are no rules to forbid me to speak, so I will show my point of view, I guarantee that, from an ordinary Chinese people, do not take anyone's money , and I speak based on facts. As for my real problem, that unrelated topic, thank you.

Rest assured that I can guarantee that the Chinese government and the CCP is far from being better than the government of the Philippines as well as any political party.Your point of view, why do you go defense for your country, your country has more defects.I think it is because the Philippines is your country, you care about it, so, why do you blame me?

Because your your country is stealing from us and am not blaming you i can't blame a drone for what the queen bee does comrade and your government better? Like lieing to your people creating trouble for all is a sign of being better i been to china before true you have made it good on the economic front thanks to some good leaders like Xiaoping well semi good but No hell no you people know nothing about mine! and please stop saying this and that on something you know little or nothing about its just making you look dumb and as if i care about because we are real people we are nothing like you because we have faults that we are trying to correct and our best moments shine its life! but on outlook we are far better than you! One we don't screw people the way you people do ad our racism is lower since we judge people more on action that just the stereotypes and we are happier friends and family is all what we need you you need more even though you have enough and your slave drivers

As for Great War to Resist U.S. Aggression and Aid Korea, I am proud of my country.Another problem is how to deal with history, this is my point of view.

Your proud of getting your @$$ handed to you all the time?

Because your your country is stealing from us and am not blaming you i can't blame a drone for what the queen bee does comrade and your government better? Like lieing to your people creating trouble for all is a sign of being better i been to china before true you have made it good on the economic front thanks to some good leaders like Xiaoping well semi good but No hell no you people know nothing about mine! and please stop saying this and that on something you know little or nothing about its just making you look dumb and as if i care about because we are real people we are nothing like you because we have faults that we are trying to correct and our best moments shine its life! but on outlook we are far better than you! One we don't screw people the way you people do ad our racism is lower since we judge people more on action that just the stereotypes and we are happier friends and family is all what we need you you need more even though you have enough and your slave drivers

Your proud of getting your @$$ handed to you all the time?

Sorry, any real economic and political conditions do not support your point of view, so your point is not in line with the fact that everyone know that the Philippines is a failed state in the last 20 years.If you want to boast about anything, at least you need performance, in particular you want to do a compare and China, China has enough performance to our development.

As for racial discrimination, I have to admit that I do not know much about the Philippines, although some Internet article does not support your point of view.
Racial Discrimination against Blacks in the Philippines - Topix

Racism in the Philippines - by Morgan Johnson - Helium

Finally, I think you do not understand an independent and self-sustaining heart, at that moment, we can defend ourselves from Western hands, a dilapidated and backward country, I was proud enough for it, even if you do not understand. .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom