What's new

PLA Navy in live-fire attack drills in East China and South China seas

As the South China Sea islands, my point of view, the bottom line, this is controversial island in modern,but in history, we have more sovereignty experienced than the Philippines, so that it simply does not exist "steal" has been discussed too much here.Anyway, I hope that the Asian regional development cooperation, to resolve these differences.

Failed state sir a failed states is not one of Asia best performing economies this sign of typical chinese arrogance and lack of global outlook maybe 20years ago i would believe you but the results shows differently and those have merit but very old sources so find more better ones. So please stop using terms beyond your level of understanding

PHILIPPINE ECONOMY LEADS SOUTHEAST ASIA | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online
Deutsche Bank Says Philippine Economy Will Perform Well in 2013; Warns of Overheating | Fox Business

Failed state sir a failed states is not one of Asia best performing economies this sign of typical chinese arrogance and lack of global outlook maybe 20years ago i would believe you but the results shows differently and those have merit but very old sources so find more better ones. So please stop using terms beyond your level of understanding

PHILIPPINE ECONOMY LEADS SOUTHEAST ASIA | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online
Deutsche Bank Says Philippine Economy Will Perform Well in 2013; Warns of Overheating | Fox Business

The economy of Philippine is directly correlated with the economy of East Asia. If Taiwan, Japan and Korean economy do well, they will hire more Philippine maids, butlers and drivers. This would push up the Philippine economy as most of its income is from remittance

I really hope China will soon attack Vietnam with full force and eliminate Hanoi and killed the communist power trip liars, scumbags off the face of earth. Kill the corrupted communist government of Vietnam. Because I thought the Chinese were scumbags and cowards but now I know the people that run the Communist party of Vietnam are the real cowards and scums that hide behind a wall of millions innocent lives that can't do jack to improve the livelihoods of its people. Two words F.U. communist Vietnamese.

What a joke here, our troops get Lạng Sơn and erase your elite troops there on March 5th 1979. It is only 180 kms from Ha Noi and you get nothing to hold back our tanks in the flat field from Lang Son to Ha Noi. What the hell makes you think you won that war? It is the consideration of SU invasion in the north that made us back with honor, nothing to do with your poor troops which is basically armed and trained by us. Actually Gen. Xu Shiyou got very angry with the order of getting back, he was fully prepared to attack Ha Noi in the first place. So wake up you nut!
As for the elite troops, how about your capitol defence 308 division and 316A division? We just use some second level divisions to handle your poor defense, it was no more than a finger nail of our entire army, and our most elite troops were set up in the northern border to hold agains SU, so stop flattering yourself and learn something real!
Viet Nam's has proved for itselft when its needed 27 days to wiped out Polpot regim from Southern Viet Nam and station in Cambodia for almost 10 years, same on that condition on the Nothern Viet Nam PLA needed 29 days with a big massive troops but still can not even get close to Ha Noi.

At that time, that moment PLA only face of with local militia, not even real fight with Viet Nam Elite Troops.

So in 1979 Viet Nam troops has fought 2 battles at the same time. Am I right ?

Wow, Vietnamese members here are the most belligerent people in the world, considering how tiny Vietnam is. I am speechless. Look at all those claimed territories in S. China Sea, lol.

Before I came to this site, Vietnam is not even in my radar. Vietnamese members, you really should press your government to take care of all those poor women that are seeking better life by basically selling them out. I just watched an episode of Vietnamese brides in rural China, so sad!

What's the point of a few rocks when people that live on land are suffering? To show off how powerful your men are? We humans have not grown out of territorial animals like dogs that try to mark their territories everywhere.

Or maybe this site just attracts mostly belligerent people? So much animosity here while people living on borders are happily living side by side.

Compared to japan, vietnam is just like a water drop in the oean. If threat to china of japan's force is 100%, then vietnam's is 0.1%. If there is a war, with vietnam or not will change nothing.

Funny you people think you can win against anyone. Did you win the wars did you fought let us check

World War 2 (barley and china did not won only it was the Western Allies did most of the wining)

Korean War (Just the Spring offensive but after that basically you guys were losing battles left and right heck you guys even lose to a 300 filipinos and even a small number filipinos in Yultong bridge and Erie hill.)

Sino-Vietnam War (Every one had a bad day but heavy casualties on both sides. China didn't win well nobody did but the viets kick you behind good thought.)

Indian China skirmish 1962 (No Chinese win just shooting war between and bad dissension on the Indian side)

Tibet Invasion (No War just Chinese aggression on a defenseless people)
Ugyger situation (Same thing aggression on people)

Just because the Chinese military has improve over the years does not mean you can win in any war remember your fighting now a group of Nation most are American Allies so its not a good idea to piss off everyone with a powerful ally especially attacking them and pushing them over the edge.

your fighting now a group of Nation most are American Allies so its not a good idea to piss off everyone with a powerful ally especially attacking them and pushing them over the edge.

same happened in 1950s and we started alongside our border and ended half way through Korea,that simple fact states more than words.

Wow, Vietnamese members here are the most belligerent people in the world, considering how tiny Vietnam is. I am speechless. Look at all those claimed territories in S. China Sea, lol.
a tip for you: just replace the world Vietnam/Vietnamese by China/Chinese, then we come closer to the truth. In your sentence only one word is true: Vietnam is tiny. The rest is bullshit.
Before I came to this site, Vietnam is not even in my radar. Vietnamese members, you really should press your government to take care of all those poor women that are seeking better life by basically selling them out. I just watched an episode of Vietnamese brides in rural China, so sad!
see my response above. I can never imagine how terrible the gender imbalance in China is. Seems Chinese men are really desperate today. Hope you don´t run mad and start a war because you need women.

Should I post here some stories of Chinese girls looking for men in the wide wide world instead of China?
What's the point of a few rocks when people that live on land are suffering? To show off how powerful your men are? We humans have not grown out of territorial animals like dogs that try to mark their territories everywhere.

Or maybe this site just attracts mostly belligerent people? So much animosity here while people living on borders are happily living side by side.
Read my comments again above. All in all, you deserve the title as the best clown here in PDF.

Compared to japan, vietnam is just like a water drop in the oean. If threat to china of japan's force is 100%, then vietnam's is 0.1%. If there is a war, with vietnam or not will change nothing.
You can continue to live in your own fantasy world. The sad truth for China is, you lost all the wars against us in the last 1,000 years.

Come and ask your PLA leaders if they underestimate Vietnamese army?

You can continue to live in your own fantasy world. The sad truth for China is, you lost all the wars against us in the last 1,000 years.

if it is so how come you were under Chinese rule for over 1000 years and not the other way around??:what:

Come and ask your PLA leaders if they underestimate Vietnamese army?

Do not talk history, it makes you have no where to hide and upstairs bro said what I just wana say. By the way, we do not underestimate every one, we take the US as the biggest threat and as well as japan, but vietnam is in not our scope. That is the truth whatever you accept it or not.

Dude, China produces 20 million vehicles a year. That could be a couples of millions of tanks in a war time.

I don't understand what you said.... the relation between vehicles and Millions of tanks???:blink:

Do not talk history, it makes you have no where to hide and upstairs bro said what I just wana say. By the way, we do not underestimate every one, we take the US as the biggest threat and as well as japan, but vietnam is in not our scope. That is the truth whatever you accept it or not.
We don´t want to be your enemy, my previous response was just due to your offensive remarks. Read your posts! BTW Unlike others like Japan, America or Philippines, we are very reasonable in the dispute with China.

For us, the more you engage with others such as Japan and US, the more it is better for us. We don´t need your attentions. Period!

We don´t want to be your enemy, my previous response was just due to your offensive remarks. Read your posts!

For us, the more you engage with others such as Japan and US, the more it is better for us. We don´t need your attentions. Period!

I do not know what part of my comment took offensive ? I just said the truth. You can not compair youself with japan in all directions, you think it is not ture???

Back
Top Bottom