What's new

PLA Consolidating its Gains in Ladakh by installing Fiber-Optic Cables to the Frontlines

What happens if the Chinese decide that new delhi and mumbai are their land too? Will the indians just give that up
as well?
Not exactly ... the LAC is not well demarcated at all. This is something both parties (China and India) agree to and has likely caused some misunderstandings. But this lack of demarcation really ends at most tens of kilometers into either side of the LAC.

The OP is very very big news and an ominous development by China. I'm surprised that it is not being discussed much. Imagine if the americans in Afghanistan, came into Pakistani territory and started laying down fibre optics and building other infrastructures on our territory. That would be a clear indication of the americans having conquered our land permanently and having no intention of EVER giving it up. Also, notice that for all the big talk, hot air and bluster, the indian public and government are keeping well quiet about this and not even mentioning it. That is a tacit admission of defeat by the indians and their acceptance of the Chinese having annexed indian territory. Even the indians on this forum are not addressing or countering the OP. Make no mistake, this is HUGE news and something that will have major repercussions in the coming years and decades ahead.
Modi has begun doing something to counter this move.

Buying 777 VIP plane for himself.

Not exactly ... the LAC is not well demarcated at all. This is something both parties (China and India) agree to and has likely caused some misunderstandings. But this lack of demarcation really ends at most tens of kilometers into either side of the LAC.
I think this time if India starts shit again, PLA will annex all of Ladakh. Ladakh is considered South Tibet to the Chinese.

but Siri Modi g said there was no intrusion aur Mata ka aik aik inch surakriskh hai?

-
Lmao the Indians are probably begging for the Chinese to share their 5G bandwith so they can use the internet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

Lol, i think the next message board exchange from India soldiers to Chinese ones will be, "Can you please give us your Wifi password to the network SSID of "ChinaIsHereToSay_Wifi"....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom