What's new

PLA COMBAT UNIFORM

Akasa

Reaction score
Country
Canada
This is one of the many combat uniforms / configuration that the PLA currently uses.

Please note that all digital equipment have been removed for photo-taking. In combat, these uniforms would be fully digitized.

6289aea09b934381.jpg

6289aea09b934382.jpg

6289aea09b934383.jpg

6289aea09b934388.jpg

6289aea09b934389.jpg

Last edited:
I have a question for the more militarily inclined members here: the uniforms for many armed forces around the world are the same today, so how do they tell the difference in a actual war?

Last edited:
What do you mean?

I, also, cannot see any pictures.

I have a question for the more militarily inclined members here: the uniforms for many armed forces around the world are the same today, so how do they tell the difference in a actual war?

Usually, the United States drops a bomb on someone from 30,000 feet. Next, the U.S. brings in the M1 tanks and shoots anybody on the wrong side of the front lines. Alternatively, if someone is shooting at an American squad then they call for an airstrike.

In any case, the United States has a tendency to drop bombs or a tank shell on the other side from long distance. Friendly fire is extremely rare. American soldiers have the advantage of night-vision goggles and they can tell whether you're friendly or not through binoculars.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom