What's new

PKR 45 Crore House For Sale in Lahore

Quiet Over Priced

The house is on 2 Kanals area 450 Million is a huge amount even if we add the land cost of Model Town Lahore same house can be made with half of that money including land and construction the rest are just profits

Over priced.. perhaps the area where it is built is high demand area.

But yea interior decorations aint cheap. Those would make me super uncomfortble if they were in my home.

Quiet Over Priced

The house is on 2 Kanals area 450 Million is a huge amount even if we add the land cost of Model Town Lahore same house can be made with half of that money including land and construction the rest are just profits
It's actually over 3 Kanals , for which i think the price is reasonable, not boasting but last year i was being offered in the region of PKR 15 Crore for my house which covers just over half Kanal.

21993129_1993038397600174_2385710544343298110_o.jpg

We need to up our taste as a nation. Need to think along the lines of sophistication rather cheesy in your face bling.

Something like this

And Pakistan is a poor country ... for mere $6Bln IMF is making us dance on one leg!

An utterly vulgar display of wealth..typical of people without tase or history... nieauve riche ... same everywhere!

These 'house' is nothing but Temple of Fakeness ...without any indication of Pakistani Architecture or Heritage... too much Dubaified ...

A Nation, People...who loose esteem for their own Heritage are bound to be dry leaves in the wind!

Same like Jati Umra...this 'house' is more like a tomb-stone of Morality in Pakistan....

No wonder our Hertiage Buildings are in Ruin! @SIPRA @StormBreaker @PakSword

Mangus

P.S. I appologise for this 'rant'... but sometimes it is too difficult to remain polite or politically correct.
So, if anyone is offended.... do forgive!!!

Last edited:
What would be the price of this house when Air Quality Index reaches 500 points in Lahore?

Inflated housing prices for no reason at all

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom