What's new

PK 45; Abbottabad voters to choose between ‘change’ and ‘dynasty’

proof exists in the form of white paper,videos,bogus votes etc etc presented in courts,tribunals and EC that is why recount or thumb verification was ordered as i told you earlier

but like a deeth patwari you keep on insisting .that is not curable
White paper is different from the allegation of 35 punctures.....Imran claimed that the conversation exists but never presented it everywhere....

White paper is different from the allegation of 35 punctures.....Imran claimed that the conversation exists but never presented it everywhere....

same old same old . like i said incurable patwari.

I have only asked about the proof....is it like asking too much?.....Well anyways someone who'z known for U-turns...so nevermind...

as i said a persistent patwari is incurable after all that i replied . better stay on STAY but that will not help you either

as i said a persistent patwari is incurable after all that i replied . better stay on STAY but that will not help you either
Persistant in asking for proofs which only exist in IK's dreams....

6-5-2014_20496_1.gif

If the candidate of Imran fraudia party has not got good biradari combination of voters, then imranu fraudia candidate will get 3200 or less vote , same will be the case with PMLN phuddu candidate. Democarcy my foot, pakistani elections are all about biradaricracy except few seats in urban centres.

jo parehy likhey bethey hain assembly me unhoon ne abhi tuk kia teer mar lya hay, its just the numbers what is passed in the assembly is whatever the leader of majority wants. So what good it was if he was a Phd

I just turned his argument on himself....Its not a comment but a question.....

Both are the answers, choose which one suits you..
still dnt get it ,... i asked a smiple question .. yes or no would be the right answer .,.. do u think Na speaker rig the election or not .. u r trying to put that on imran ..

still dnt get it ,... i asked a smiple question .. yes or no would be the right answer .,.. do u think Na speaker rig the election or not .. u r trying to put that on imran ..
Well what could be the other reasons for Imran taking oath from same person who rigged him out?
Can Imran dare to say this in Ayaz Sadiq's face on the floor of assembly? Has he done so? If no then there is a reason to believe that either he is a hypocrite or there is no substance in his allegations.......like always.....

same reason PML N took oath from musharraf .. so u can get into the system and try to change ... so all pmln is hypocrate then?? is that what u r trying to say??? and we know they are lairs .. bcoz they broke their deal with musharraf and lied about the duration of exile ... can u dare to say that to them??? im just saying all that bcoz of the logic u gave me .. by ur logic it is proved they are liers and hypocrites
imran khan had said he time and again and even took it to EPC .. even in assembley he name his constituency in front of him ...
Well what could be the other reasons for Imran taking oath from same person who rigged him out?
Can Imran dare to say this in Ayaz Sadiq's face on the floor of assembly? Has he done so? If no then there is a reason to believe that either he is a hypocrite or there is no substance in his allegations.......like always.....

Back
Top Bottom