What's new

Pistol Review for Taurus

Is it made in USA ? because that is something new to me, not very familiar will CZ shotguns but i've never seen a CZ 9mm made in US.

my cousin brought it over from Bulgaria; it is made in czech republic, he had a custom stock made in Turkey fitted.

my cousin brought it over from Bulgaria; it is made in czech republic, he had a custom stock made in Turkey fitted.

Right, as I have never heard of a CZ production facility in U.S or anywhere in the world.
Btw does your shotgun have "Huglu" written anywhere on it ? because the CZ shotguns are made by Huglu, I might be wrong here but that's what I know and how is it, i've never fired a CZ shotgun but I'm lucky enough to fire a Holland & Holland and Beretta Gold sporting shotgun.

Right, as I have never heard of a CZ production facility in U.S or anywhere in the world.
Btw does your shotgun have "Huglu" written anywhere on it ? because the CZ shotguns are made by Huglu, I might be wrong here but that's what I know and how is it, i've never fired a CZ shotgun but I'm lucky enough to fire a Holland & Holland and Beretta Gold sporting shotgun.

it's a sporting shotgun, mine has 'Bobwhite' inscribed on it

Salam,
Guys i m new member of this forum, i m intrested pirchasing in taurus pt-99af (black colour) with rail, plz inform me whats the current price in karachi market.

DisplayPic.aspx

This looks much similar to Taurus PT92 AF, It is also a beretta style 9mm, I have been using it for more than two years in the line of fire and it has yet to let me down...............
Taurus PT92 AF:

taurus_pt92.jpg

I have also used CZ100, again a gun I would recommend out of personal experience.

CZ100:
cz100.jpg

Deactivated&

Taurus Pistol review by fellow member Lt.raheel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Salam,
Guys i m new member of this forum, i m intrested pirchasing in taurus pt-99af (black colour) with rail, plz inform me whats the current price in karachi market.

A good Beretta 92 / Taurus 92 will go for about 5/6 lakh with spare mags and original plastic hard case, rather shabby ones will go for less close to 2 lakh.

If you want one imported it will cost you about 10lakh, this can vary depending on the importer. If you can't afford new ones, then second hand ones usually trade hands for 2/3Lakh which is the cheapest you can grab one.

In all honesty, if you want a good self defence weapon for for either Beretta 92 or if you can dish out a little extra a Sig225, they last forever.

I'm late to this thread, but I am a fan of Taurus. There are definitely Beretta snobs that will look down, but who cares? You get basically the same gun at MUCH lower cost.

I have a Taurus PT 58S, which is like a baby Beretta chambered for .380 ACP. It is smaller and lighter than the 9mm model, fits my wife's hands better, and with the right ammo, will do the job.

I'd not hesitate to buy just about any model made by Taurus. They make some compact models too that are single stack, and perfect for carry.

brother i own taurus PT 915 and i m completely satsfied with its performace..PT 99 is also gud but it is very large so if u r ok with carrying large handgun then go for PT 99 otherwise PT 915 is a good option..the only differencein the barrel length nad capacity of the handgun that PT 99 has advantage over PT 915

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom