What's new

pinaka missile testing success in pokhran

sowhatis yourfeeling about Pinaka 2 MBRL system irfan bhai ?

from technical point of view I appreciate the achievement
from political point of view I hope that its not used on Pakistan
from military point of view my feeling is irrelevant because as a target I wont feel a thing :)

JOO are BELCOME

It really was Google Translate though.:whistle:
:tongue:
Ge mera chand I know. but you made the effort like my @Tea addict friend. thats what counts.

from technical point of view I appreciate the achievement
from political point of view I hope that its not used on Pakistan
from military point of view my feeling is irrelevant because as a target I wont feel a thing :)

Ge mera chand I know. but you made the effort like my @Tea addict friend. thats what counts.

Baloch brother MK2 4.5 mts -60 km vs Chinese 9 mts -100km .

Doubling the length will make 120 or 110 km ?

And please don't say you feel nothing for MK3 too :P as a target ;)

We need to develop an indigenous 300 mm caliber rockets with inertial navigation system, with range exceeding 100 km.

120 KM Range 250 kg warhead Pinaka Mk2 is under development (Read before a long time). It will have the guidence and will attack target with a speed of Mach 1.8 from 40 KM hight.

60 KM.............

No 65 KM.

Pinaka multi barrel rocket launcher - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pinaka Mark-II Rocket Hits Target -The New Indian Express

120 KM Range 250 kg warhead Pinaka Mk2 is under development (Read before a long time). It will have the guidence and will attack target with a speed of Mach 1.8 from 40 KM hight.

No 65 KM.

Pinaka multi barrel rocket launcher - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pinaka Mark-II Rocket Hits Target -The New Indian Express

The standard practice is to cut the maximum range by 10% and mention the new range as the maximum range. That way, there is no scope for surprise in the battlefield.

Off topic :angry: When did I say, I believe in that? Those atanz and ghenda are so called pure aryans. I am a Muslim and i go by Hadees. That's all. :coffee:
If I go with rule books, then I m the most Purest form of aryan here in this forum.

But sorry there was no Aryan race, it was Caucasoid.

when did MK3 come out?

Coming Soon .... Block buster to burst some cracking crackers next summer. Don't miss it ;)

Avinash chander told that MK3 with extended range and satellite guidence is under development.

It'd going to be hell from the skies as for as enemies are concerned . That's lots of fire power when used along with both armoured and strike corps .... Two formidable missiles Pinaka and Akash. Much appreciated capabilities

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom