What's new

Pilots of Pakistan Air Force ( PAF )

Let me share some awesome comments by USAF pilots about the BEST pilots in the world in their opinion.

Absolutely the best fighter pilots any airforce can possible have.

Every pilot is a TOPGUN.

DO you know which AF was the best pilots in the world? Pakistan.

Source: yours truly. I lived & worked just behind Pentagon & I had several clients from the DOD & they always told me this! Then recently a friend's broker returned from Iraq. We were dining at a desi restaurant in Chicago.
I was asking him several questions about aircrafts & such. He then said to me
essentially the same as above about PAC aces!.......... WOW!

While recovering from a night mission in F-7 from Kamra, he collided with the mountain range ( kala chittah) that is south of base.

Possible reason : Disorientation

Very sad indeed...may Allah bless his soul.

I am really deeply grieved watching the video above.....

While recovering from a night mission in F-7 from Kamra, he collided with the mountain range ( kala chittah) that is south of base.

X why don't you tell the forum about your spine recovery. Which almost killed you.

X_man your friends had many ejections, like one on A-5 two on F-7 and one on Mirages.

Last edited:
Best shot is of the dude with the bike next to the jet..falls under the definition of macho.. if only he put his aviators on

8c246072a8a58e1ad3a76d413fe97f8a.gif

:pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom