What's new

Pildat: Provincial Score Cards

I think respondents of KPK made all checks even without bothering what do they pertain to.
1-KPK think that SC has more independence even more than Punjab. This comes as a surprise after the history of PTI in locking horns with SCP and maligning SCP post JC findings.
2-KPK thinks that federal devolved more powers to province than Punjab. I don't know where this put Muzaffar Saeed and QWP?
3-KPK think federal cabinet is performing well even more than what respondents in Punjab think.
4-KPK think that Civis got a better oversight on military than Punjab. :lol:
I think the respondents didn't even bother to read or if read than understand what the questions were meant for.
deakho me samjhata hun tumhe, baat ye hay k KPK me itna sub kuch nahi ho raha jitna PUNJAB me ho raha hay developments etc etc par KPK me jitna kuch ho raha hay utna kuch PAST me kisi ne nahi kia thats why wahan k log khush hayn, now yu got my point ?

Its so ironic. PTIans accepting survey indicators which are in their favour, when all their leadership rejected survey as fraud. Pathetic.

Its so ironic. PTIans accepting survey indicators which are in their favour, when all their leadership rejected survey as fraud. Pathetic.
It more like they didn't even know what they were filling. The point was to give maximum scores regardless of the point on hand :D

PILDAT survey was deliberately conducted just before Nawaz's visit to US to depict impression of him being the most popular leader in Pakistan which obviously he is not. PILDAT surveys always comes in PMLN favor since 90's. Needless to say rest.

So when KPK scores high on something, the SAME PILDAT is right. When the SAME PILDAT scored PMLN high, it "fake", "paid", and simply all statistics used are "wrong"!!! :rofl: :angel: :crazy: :omghaha: :pleasantry:

Its funny. IK's propagandists talking IK's language on this "let's lie together" and do propaganda thread!! :tdown:. You people have anything more productive to do then lying all the time??

The patwari @Viper0011. is absent from this thread too naturally :p

Tarraaa....Big Daddy's here :welcome: :yahoo:. What can I do you for son? :rofl: :enjoy:

So when KPK scores high on something, the SAME PILDAT is right. When the SAME PILDAT scored PMLN high, it "fake", "paid", and simply all statistics used are "wrong"!!! :rofl: :angel: :crazy: :omghaha: :pleasantry:

Its funny. IK's propagandists talking IK's language on this "let's lie together" and do propaganda thread!! :tdown:. You people have anything more productive to do then lying all the time??

Tarraaa....Big Daddy's here :welcome: :yahoo:. What can I do you for son? :rofl: :enjoy:
Patwari khota kha aur khotey ki trah Hank .

Patwari khota kha aur khotey ki trah Hank .

You want to translate this in English?? This isn't the PTI (Pakistan Talib illitrate forum).......its the PDF and we speak English on here. SURPRISE !!! :welcome: :pdf: :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom