What's new

Pictures of Women in the Armed Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.
f8654d1318d29d2cf6a8409a94ef4bc0.jpg

647594eaa0509830a1148b939cd90767.jpg

Miss Russian Armed Forces 2009 contestant.

Russian Female Sniper. (Kill me.)

GB

ec2004facdfdfe1f3b4b530f97bfa95d.jpg

North Korean Army
Why do dictatorships so enamored of these high-kicking goosestepping marching style? Has anyone here tried? Do it...And you will find out how hard it is on your body.

Why do dictatorships so enamored of these high-kicking goosestepping marching style? Has anyone here tried? Do it...And you will find out how hard it is on your body.

Chinese / Korean bodies are quite flexible due to their body structure and regular martial arts related excersice.

For the North Koreans / Chinese its no hard thing.

Don't know about Russians.

You will also see similar marching by BSF/Pak rangers on Wagah Border ceremonies.

GB

Chinese / Korean bodies are quite flexible due to their body structure and regular martial arts related excersice.

For the North Koreans / Chinese its no hard thing.

Don't know about Russians.

You will also see similar marching by BSF/Pak rangers on Wagah Border ceremonies.

GB
There is nothing unique about our Asian body structures as that of Europeans. I am Asian, male and a lifelong martial artist. We are just smaller in overall stature, that is all. But I have also served 10yrs in the US military and when, just for fun, we goosestepped it across the parade ground and thought it is the stupidest thing anyone want his military to do.

There is nothing unique about our Asian body structures as that of Europeans. I am Asian, male and a lifelong martial artist. We are just smaller in overall stature, that is all.

What Jet Li and Jackie chan do Jason Statham can't do.

But I have also served 10yrs in the US military and when, just for fun, we goosestepped it across the parade ground and thought it is the stupidest thing anyone want his military to do.

Some of the US Army recruits who visited NDA called the training as brutal. They were wondering how can the to be Indian officers undergo such a brutal training???

It was a normal training. Had they seen the Commando training they would have raised human rights concerns.

Every military is different.

GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom