What's new

Pictures of Women in the Armed Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.
d77a1dc2196a8b8256c604f6058ccafe.jpg

You guys do realize that most of these are just designed to make horny (and stupid) young men join the army?
sir can you same apply to PA.?

You guys do realize that most of these are just designed to make horny (and stupid) young men join the army?

I disagree with that. You cannot call a person "stupid" who opts to be in the armed forces of his country amongst all other jobs and is ready to lay his life whenever the motherland calls. :no:

These Sari-Clad women aren't soldiers. They are AMC (Army Medical College) Doctors working for CMH's (Combined Military Hospital) all across Pakistan.

Looks nice on a doc! ;)

Sir, just to do little correction, the women in sari's in the pic you had posted are lady officers from the Army Education Corps while one of them is from the Signal Corps.

Sari is the peacetime office & ceremonial dress for all lady officers in PA & also Sari is used in PAF.

Why Not?

If Govt provide something to ladies, it become fasion ..........and if to gents then its not fashion...........wwooww..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Men who show fashion are Girly Mommy's Boys.

Men who show muscle are Real Men. :smokin:

Men who show fashion are Girly Mommy's Boys.

Men who show muscle are Real Men. :smokin:

You are not understanding my view. What I mean is:

The uniform is decided by the officials for both the genders. How we can say that one gender is adapting fashion and other is not. Why we tagged ladies with fashion in Armed forces. They wear, what is provided to them.:azn:

I disagree with that. You cannot call a person "stupid" who opts to be in the armed forces of his country amongst all other jobs and is ready to lay his life whenever the motherland calls. :no:

i agree with you on the above statement. But some of the pics contain the models instead of actual women of armed forces the idea is to show the career in armed forces as attractive. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom