What's new

Pictures of Iran before 1979

We will never see a revolution in Iran again, I think people generally were somewhat disappointed with the outcome in '79, they don't want to risk some idiots (MEK-retards etc.. taking over). Not only that, foreign powers will do everything they can to de-stabilize and highjack it, trying to make a Syria 2.0. Best we can hope for is that current government wakes up and cleans out all the filthy, dirty politicians.

Another revolution not going to happen again.But I read somewhere Britian used its BP oil company in Iran to revive it destroyed economy due to WW2 and PM Mosaddegh opposed that and nationalised Iranian oil.So UK and its supporter US turn Iran in to it stooges for 28 years.Then Iranian revolution take place
In sense Britian used same strategy against Iran like they used in India .Looting another nation for
UK own advantage.And I like Iran action against it.

Another revolution not going to happen again.But I read somewhere Britian used its BP oil company in Iran to revive it destroyed economy due to WW2 and PM Mosaddegh opposed that and nationalised Iranian oil.So UK and its supporter US turn Iran in to it stooges for 28 years.Then Iranian revolution take place
In sense Britian used same strategy against Iran like they used in India .Looting another nation for

thumbs up to your knowledge of iran :tup:

and good analysis ....

Maybe we should start posting pictures of stoning, hangings, hand cutting etc...

Seriously, if you hezbollahi maggots keep fucking up every thread with your garbage, that's what we'll have to do. If you think posting pictures of crimes committed by an old dictator will make your dictator any better, I've got millions of pictures that are a simple google image search away.

Better yet I can open a thread just for stoning and post actual videos. How's that?

sadasv5.jpg

sdasascgt65.jpg

asdas122.jpg

asdb677.jpg

bgh.jpg

bvxcd.jpg

FemaleNavalOfficersoftheImperialIra.jpg

qw3.jpg

Do women participate in your armed forces today??

I dont know dear rmi, I have more pictures, but i dont know others are interested or not?,
also when we see these pictures it just make us sad, they supposed to fix the problems of shah time's, but not even they didnt, they made worse situation in all fields.
i like ur pics........keep them coming:tup:

The Britains had a hand in everything, really... still today, look at the feud they have with Spain and Argentina.

esfand dear , how many iranians have u had contact with ? especially iranians who live in iran ?

and give me numbers ! 10 or 100 or 1000 or even zero .....

then we can discuss this comment of yours

No personal contact with people in the country, so yes, I admit, my personal impressions come from biased sources. But there is a reason why so many young people travel to the US/Europe to continue their MSc/PhD there

whats wrong with you guys, good or bad its part of our history.i dont see the reason of fighting here. are you guys politician ?
the people in the pictures are Iranian, same as the people in the revolution. lets just not judge.

Last edited:
u stepped into the wrong nest . no trolling here in this section .

no off-topic either . and no flame bait
Yes, sweety plain and clear FACTS are trolling for u. In your little fantasy world creatd by mullahs, Iran was undeveloped in 1979 and today its very developed and launching GEO satellites. :haha:

Yes, sweety plain and clear FACTS are trolling for u. In your little fantasy world creatd by mullahs, Iran was undeveloped in 1979 and today its very developed and launching GEO satellites.

u know the fact is that u (zio regime) didnt exist back in shah time , so u have no idea of what you are talking about ......

the bastard regime of zions is only 50 yrs old :haha:

u know the fact is that u (zio regime) didnt exist back in shah time , so u have no idea of what you are talking about ......
Actually I did exist. And anyway its irrelevant. I brought plain and clear facts.

the bastard regime of zions is only 50 yrs old :haha:
Israel is 65 years old. Pagan child murder mullah regime is 33 years old. I doubt it will last till 65.

I don't get offended by personal insults of a basiji scum. After all, That's all you can do. As I have told before, mullahs supporters are among the lowest casts and most uneducated and low cultured parts of our society. Anyway, your dumbness is even very obvious even in this page, that you have thanked @Abii 's post who has literally f***ed you scums in his post.

i'm pretty sure this kind of behavior by this troll is not accepted here @Serpentine .

if you are not given an infraction for this insult , i might as well mention other moderators .

but i'm not a backstabber like u , so .....

I don't get offended by personal insults of a basiji scum. After all, That's all you can do. As I have told before, mullahs supporters are among the lowest casts and most uneducated and low cultured parts of our society. Anyway, your dumbness is even very obvious even in this page, that you have thanked @Abii 's post who has literally f***ed you scums in his post.

I totally agree. These scums are getting intolerable. Maybe we need to post some pictures from mullah times to shoo them to the sewer well that they came from.(aka military.ir)
reported

Back
Top Bottom